Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 08:37:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Help Tips & Tricks, Index and hyperlinks  (Read 914 times)
NCbob

« on: June 21, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »

Great work, Richard.  Always expect the greatest tips from you.  Have you found a way to correct the typo's for the Chat Rooms?  Wink

Have a great day!

NCbob
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 05:13:48 AM »

Not yet. Still working on it. Speaking of that, do any of you have any idea why my posts are always above the quote, instead of underneath as most are?

Richard

Great work, Richard.  Always expect the greatest tips from you.  Have you found a way to correct the typo's for the Chat Rooms?  Wink

Have a great day!

NCbob

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:25:54 AM »

Not yet. Still working on it. Speaking of that, do any of you have any idea why my posts are always above the quote, instead of underneath as most are?

Richard

Have a great day!

NCbob

Richard,
Yep, your quotes are always above because you start typing as soon as the page comes up.
If you want it at the bottom, scroll down to the bottom of the quote in your reply where the last ([ / quote]) is then hit enter once and start typing.
Dallas
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 06:42:10 AM »

Technically you are correct. However, I tend to make several typing errors and like to use a Spell Check. By having my post at the top the spell check checks my message first. I then end the check because there are  a lot of things in the header that are picked up as errors, plus the any of the errors that are in the original post.
Richard

BTW, I just split these posts off from the main post to try and keep it uncluttered.

Richard

Have a great day!

NCbob

Richard,
Yep, your quotes are always above because you start typing as soon as the page comes up.
If you want it at the bottom, scroll down to the bottom of the quote in your reply where the last ([ / quote]) is then hit enter once and start typing.
Dallas
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 07:19:06 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: