Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 09:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best GPS to use?  (Read 9197 times)
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »

Quotes from circusboy90210  "I was at a truck stop yesterday.  There was a GPS system there that claimed to be designed for truckers.  Don't know anything about it though. biggest piece of "quality merchandise" everproduce slick packaging not 4 trucks @ it put me down many restricted roads, & did hot tell he t:11 after I was on it . Does not compute use per grades or figure if turns are possible per having an attached trailer. Does hot work for 10 or 11hour rule, then find a truck slop or Stops 4 you. It lost me my job.No tech support uSb does not work Automatically, you have 2find additional for usb gps2 adapt.software" Unquote.

About spelling errors..."Spell Check" only see 3.."in red". So I don't think spelling is the problem. You will notice everywords is spelled correctly and perhap a very good speller. USB is Universal Serial Bus and GPS is Global Positioning System. Per = for? hot = not? t:ll = till?

I rewrite to what I believe is closer to what he saying:
"I was at a truck stop yesterday.  There was a GPS system there that claimed to be designed for truckers.  Don't know anything about it though. Biggest piece of "quality merchandise" ever produce a slick packaging that not for trucks and it put me down into many restricted roads & did not tell him till after I was on it. Do not use computer for grades or figure if turns are possible for having an attached trailer. Does not work for 10 or 11 hour rule, then to find a truck stop or stops for you. It lost me my job. No tech support. USB does not work automatically. You have to find additional for USB GPS to adapt to software."

It may not be completely corrected to his statement.

I admire him for trying to communicate while many other read our post and but afraid to post.

It something else.

I know I am not perfect...so that make 2 of us.

Sojourn for Christ, Gerald

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 08:34:13 PM by Sojourner » Logged

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2008, 05:12:13 AM »

Gerald, Thanks for the needed reminder!!! And thanks for you post.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »

http://sorry smashed my keyboard in a fit of rage. being micromanaged out of income, sleep, control of my life.  Undecided Tongue Huh Angry Grin Cheesy Smiley Cry 8)running through complet range of emotions here[/size][/size][/size]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 06:40:35 AM by circusboy90210 » Logged
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

Oh.. Then you MUST own a bus.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2008, 05:47:39 PM »

;)building one soon Undecided
BJ

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »

Undecided the mobile computers in law enforcement cars do not have the ability to show/play movies from discs or internet. the dot law does  not refer to them for this reason. But they can and do punch the screen while in operation so to me it seems that they are violating federal law. But, cops get away with things like that. Like red lights to the donut shop....haha Grin
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2008, 03:54:45 AM »

Circusboy That red line runs across page just fine . Print too small to read. If you are trying to communicate stamp your foot three times I will get as much information that as the red line  Grin Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes

cody

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2008, 06:52:30 AM »

RWC, I believe he is just trying to get attention, for whatever reason. if you notice in reading his posts he makes them virtually unreadable at times but at other times he can be perfectly lucid, it's almost like the mind wanders into unknown areas, kind of like mine does lol.
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2008, 12:56:48 PM »

http://no keyboard :D ;) ??? ::) :P 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: