Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 02:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nov BCM  (Read 13758 times)
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2008, 03:36:54 PM »

I apologize for the lack of response to  your calls.  I assure you that although BCM is in a transition phase we are alive and well and putting out a magazine with improved quality and a preservation of content integrity that readers have come to expect when reading BCM.

If you'd like an electronic copy on the house.  Let me know. I'd be glad to send one out to you for your troubles.

Chad
BCM Art Director

Chad, I would love to accept your offer for an electronic copy on the house to my email, because I was planning on buying a subscription, and four back issues each month. I would also enjoy having a phone number that would be answered by a real person if possible.

Dean Hamilton
WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Airbag

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2008, 06:46:33 AM »

I have enjoyed the fruits of this forum and have not given anything in return so I subscribed to the magazine just now. Done thru Magazines.com. The ship to address line will not accept my full address so I had to split between two lines. I hope it works that way FWIW.
JeromeBettis
COO/Vice President
Editor

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

In the November issue, there was no subscription card.  This certainly was not be design; Simply an oversight.  The magazine renewal form has returned for December and as posted today, our website will soon have a feature to renew on line.

Apologies.

Chad
BCM

I'm listening.  Send your feedback.
scanzel

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2008, 03:44:04 AM »

Instead of complaining why not contribute some information or articles to the magazine. Maybe we could have a few pages of conversions that are already done or on progress. I once did a club newsletter and I can tell you it isn't easy trying to constantly come up with things to put into it. If the population doesn't participate and only complains what progress are we making to help improve the magazine and share information with other readers.

Steve Canzellarini
Berlin, CT
1989 Prevost XL
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2008, 06:41:46 AM »

Ok Guys, I am here to report that Chad was true to his word, and waiting in my email box first thing this morning was a copy of the Dec 08 issue of BCM. This will be the very first issue I will have ever read or for that matter I have ever seen. Chad I want to thank you for the free issue, I plan to begin reading as soon as I finish this note to you guys. Chad I will contact you very soon to place a order for more as I think you have gone out of your way to service a customer, and to build some confidence in your magazine. 

Dean
WvaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: