Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 08:35:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with bus  (Read 1127 times)
heintzbus

Ignore
« on: June 22, 2006, 02:05:51 PM »

I cannot find the Voltage Regulator on my1981 MCI9. I see F1 going to rear junction box terminal 48 and 49 then going to front of bus. Is mine missing or is it in a front compartment?
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 06:02:01 PM »

I have owned 5 MCIs and every one I had including my 1980 MC-9 was in the back baggage bin right side on bulkhead. Unless a previous owner hid somewhere. Check rear engine compartment left rear and see if moved close to that junction box. Good luck. Charlie B.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 06:05:21 PM »

I've always found them in the right rear bay also! BK
 Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 07:14:20 PM »

Yes, MCI  9 bus regualtor in last bay blukhead wall passenger side behing a metal protective box. If your just setting the volage, you can do so without re-moving the box, just place a very small sloted screwdriver in the hole and turn a little. If the regulatory is not working. you can just replace the circut board for around $75 and 4 screws. easy to do.

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: