Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 28, 2014, 06:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tim mcgraw's former 1995 Eagle bus on ebay  (Read 1860 times)
white-eagle

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »

1995 EAGLE TOUR BUS LOADED REAL TIM MCGRAW MUST SEE PA Item number: 130268629826

$20k+ gets you some star power.

unfortunately, the seller doesn't seem to know what he's selling or didn't take the time to post it.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »

I believe that may be a rebuilt titled as 1995 it has the wrong headlights for a 1995 model 15 and also has the Mexican bumper corners  good luck
cody

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:42 PM »

Libby and I spent time sitting next to tims eagle, this isn't it.  Tims eagle is a 1981 model 10 stretched to 45 ft, we spent a couple of weeks with it right next to us, This may have been one of his band buses, I don't know, but I do know it isn't his personal bus.
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 05:21:47 AM »

Libby and I spent time sitting next to tims eagle, this isn't it.  Tims eagle is a 1981 model 10 stretched to 45 ft, we spent a couple of weeks with it right next to us, This may have been one of his band buses, I don't know, but I do know it isn't his personal bus.

cody, i'm surprised at you!  Are you saying that this seller may be stretching the truth???  Shocked Shocked Wink Wink  Between the comments from you and luvrbus, this really sounds like a reason this seller isn't saying or showing much.  not that i want to buy it, but thought maybe someone else might want to know.  Now i'm thinking this bus is best left out of mind or with a very knowledgeable and capable buyer.  sounds shady to me.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
cody

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 06:44:29 AM »

Thats my thought, why is he making the claim and what other claims is he making, I don't know much, but I do know tims bus lol, and that ain't it lol. 
Songman

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 07:47:41 AM »

Tim and Faith have been riding Prevosts for quite some time. As said, this is probably an old band bus, or more likely, a bus from Tim's early days when he still rode the same bus with the band. At this point in his career Tim has probably gone through 4-5 buses with this just being one of the older ones. I also agree that it is probably an older bus retitled as a 95. I checked out the 'Garth' bus that the kid was offering for sale last year. It was an 81 that had been updated to look like a high driver 15. A lot like this one...

But anyone who thinks of buying this bus should read the account of someone who was on it the night of the fire. Sounds like some pretty good damage to me.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-noonan/fire-on-tim-mcgraws-tour_b_95164.html
luvrbus

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 08:07:19 AM »

Some people just buy into the so called star buses and your sellers use that even if not true.FWIW I was talking to Roy Clark last night at the Riverside and this guy still runs his 2 model 10's out of Tulsa Ok from the 80's but will lease a New Prevost sometime     good luck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: