Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 01:25:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help? Need a Tire in Missouri  (Read 3672 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 08:59:27 AM »

lol puilled a cody huh lol, you just didn't check the back bumper when you headed out, those things get hung up on the hitch and don't fall off until you park, darn the luck lol.  It's 13 here this morning right now and I wish I was warmer.
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »

Cody sent the cold over to visit us also.   15 to 20 degrees blowing snow   not even thanksgiving day yet.  all because of Cody. ski slopes open already

uncle ned   

northwestern nc

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »

Kwitcherbitchin - it was -18 when I shut down last night.  If you think your fingers were cold at 20 then you need to try unhooking a Blue Monster at 0-dark-30 when its pushing -20 outside. 

Counting the days until Florida now.  Only 21 more sleeps until we cross the border and then Huh until we get to warm.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
skipn

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »

Bob,

21 days my the year has gone fast.
  Can you make it sooner our economy needs a boost Smiley

Hope you have your teather line from the Bus so you don't
 get lost in the freezing 0 dark hours

Stay safe and at least luke warm

Skip
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

yes bob   but we live in the sunny south

uncle ned

ready for jack's

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »

Hiya Bob!

Too late.. we aren't in Misery any more... we're in beautiful Oh.....Klahoma, where the wind comes whippin' down the plains!
and the Wavin', ..... ahhh, geeez, that song is still stuck in my head. One of the best Musicals ever produced.
Dallas

Well see how ya are! I wuz look'n everywhere as I went thru Seymour this afternoon. Even had the kids on the bus look'n too! Kept hear'n "what red bus?, where would red bus be?, I don't see no red bus!, is that a red bus?, who's red bus?, where the red bus supposed to be? yada yada yada!"

But now I'm here in Joplin, MO where I'll be all week end until the MO Special Olympics are over, then Sunday we'll load the bus and head back to Sikeston, MO! (umm, mmm good I can taste Lambert's already 2 Sundays in a row!)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
letz4wheel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 03:59:44 PM »

BK I hope they don't cheat you out of your medal this year!
I don't think in 15 years of driving I have ever been to that part of MO. Dallas blows a tire in Seymour and they send me to Cabool...45 miles away. Good thing for me was he was already up an running by the time I found out about it...I didn't need to do any hand holding  Grin Grin

PS Dallas went south...where it is much warmer  Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'78 MCI MC-8
4 speed
8v71
Dallas

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

Well,
Yes...
South......

We didn't go too far south, we're in Langley, Oklahoma working on a 102C3 and also doing some maintenance on our dream on wheels.

Bryce, why don't you stop on down here for a day and find something to look at in this big beautiful cabinet shop!

Doug, disconnect the qualcomm and boogie on over here and we'll all swap some lies!

Langley, OK:

http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=Langley%2C%20Ok&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Ya can't miss us, we're visible from the highway for about 2 miles!

Dallas

letz4wheel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »

I wish I could but I am up near the Delaware boys now. (Carney's Point, NJ) I have to go pick up in a bit and head for Columbus, OH.

'78 MCI MC-8
4 speed
8v71
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

Thanks Everyone for the help!

I almost becrapped myself when he gave us the price as the tire had to be freighted from another shop over in

Dallas

I don't have much to add while y'al poot around in MO and OK, but I'm pleased to add to my vocabulary as I read your posts. 
"Becrapped"...this is too cool!   Grin Grin Cheesy Smiley Grin
As you know, the light's on....but like Ned says, it's cold'ern you know what over here!   Angry 
Gimmie some 'global warming'....please.
Gary sent some email out today that says the SE Busnuts are going to partay at Palmetto Cove on April 16th...
Maybe you and Cat will find your way back over this way by then?  Hope so!
Good luck, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: