Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 10:03:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Moderator, other items  (Read 4541 times)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« on: April 08, 2006, 09:44:22 AM »

Greetings,

As posting volume continues to escalate, it is not possible for person to properly keep up with all the board activity. This is a good thing!   Nick ( Nick Badame Refrig. Co. ) has agreed to "officially" become a moderator for our BBS.  He has really been unoficially do the same moderator-things; helping others post, welcoming, coaching, etc.,   And I for one, really appreciate his serious nature.   Grin  I will continue to moderate as well.

Thank you Nick, and welcome!!!

There are several others who have been extremely helpful in getting the new board off to a great start.  Don't worry - I have noticed - and will be calling on you as well.   Grin  We have other areas which we will be adding; searchable archives, and yes, chat room.  We'll need more moderators, FAQ maintainers, etc... 

Richard will soon be putting together an official list of tips and tricks for board usage.  I know this will be appreciated by all.  Thank you Richard (DrivingMissLazy)!

Best Regards, Phil

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:46:16 AM by plyonsMC9 » Logged

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 11:22:39 AM »

Welcome aboard as moderator Nick. Glad to see Phil took my advice. I think it is really going to be hard to keep up with everything and you will have a hard learning curve to try and figure everything out about the board.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 03:18:58 PM »

Welcome O mighty one!
Salami,
Salami,
Baloney!
If I can do anything to make your life miserable
Uh, I meant easier, let me know!
Dallas
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »

Nick Congratulations

I keep wondering what the "BADAME" is for

Melbo

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 04:07:01 PM »

Hello All,

And Thank You Phil Lyons and members for having trust and faith in me!

As I learn to be Moderator, I hope I can answer any questions or be of help with the board.

I Know I will be able to call on fellow members or Plil Lyons to help me proform a good Job!

Nick Badame-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 10:03:39 PM »

You'll do great Nick an if I can be a pest opps ! I meant of assistance don't hesitate to email or call! I've put my number out there so many times I'm sure ya got it already but if not just ask! Oh ya I know ya got it, I talked to ya 1 night about yer traveling internet service and was gonna have my dad call ya! The note is still taped to his lap top! But he keeps tell'n me "I'll call when I'm ready I just ain't sure I want all that jazz!" ya an if it was up to him we'd be running a couple of ol' silversides as charter buses too! He hates change! Doesn't like anything he doesn't fully understand before it's explained and if he doesn't interupt while yer explaining forget it cause he ain't gonna get it! LOL Busted Knuckle

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 01:50:15 AM »

Guys,

Thanks for your offerings!

Bryce,  I hope you faired well through all those storms?

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 08:47:21 AM »

Yea we did ok in the storms Nick, thanks for asking! There were alot of people who weren't so lucky and not far away from us at all! The big storms and tornados that hit last week-end just missed us and destroyed things all around us, but some how skipped over us! The one's this Friday night weren't real bad in our area but hit harder over in the middle of the state, which dad drove through some of it while returning a softball team home from Florida!
]This new board is too cool with all the new stuff to tinker with and learn!

Got it to move, Nick-
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 02:01:33 PM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 02:24:32 PM »

cool! I can tell already I'm gonna have to nuch fun playing with stuff I know nothing about! LOL!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: