Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 04:54:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SouthEast Busnuts Rally, April 16-19, 2009 at Palmetto Cove Campground notice  (Read 6311 times)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 07:20:54 AM »

now no cliff    gary you and i are going to have to work hard to corrupt the rest with out any good help

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »

now no cliff    gary you and i are going to have to work hard to corrupt the rest with out any good help

uncle ned

Gary's never corrupted anyone in his short life!  Grin   You got a lot of work to do Ned!    Shocked
Jon, I got you a link with useable OEM grommets and spacers in both ends.  Got the whole link from leveling valve out.  I'll leave it with Gary or Ned on Friday.  I'll be up around noonish.   
I'm going to miss Cliff too..and really mostly Julie.  Wink  Party girl!  Wink   Cliff's got this cool welded steel fireplace too...be nice to have this weekend.  Alas, pretty good drive from Big Pine Key!
Kyle, do you ever see Charles?  I've got something for him that's been riding on the bus dash for over a year.  Had it back in October and forget to leave it with anyone that might cross paths...BTW, for sure, Charles has absolutely the best BBQ.
I'd drive a considerable distance to one of his BBQ outings for a big take-out!   Charles, if you read this, maybe you could post the cities you'll be visiting? 
Well, all 'tarded out now.  I did the 'Tea Party' gig today.   Lots of standing around...if half of the guys attending these things get out and vote in 2010, "change" will be the order.   Only time will tell whether the change is for the better.

Cheerio, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

The coach is loaded and I am in my way.  look out south carolina here we come

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 12:09:27 PM »

Just got home, What an AWESOME TIME!

Met some new friends while there to add to the OLD friends (Sorry Ned, but you really shouldn't have smoked me out like that when you left . . . .  Grin )

I can't wait untill Gary gets the pictures posted!

Dexter & his family were great & he did an amazing job painting his bus in his driveway (at least that was the story he stuck to all weekend . . .  Cool )

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2009, 02:10:14 PM »

Great weekend   great friends  one of the best rallys ever

thanks to the ashes   two of the best

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
busing704

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »

Just got home it was a great weekend I do not know how you could make it  better. Thanks Jerry
johns4104s

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Tami and I hopefully will make it next year, you are right those Ashe,s are the best.

Tami and John
Kentucky Steve

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »

We just got home too......

What a great time we had also ...

Met a lot of nice people, made a lot of new friends, and laughed a lot with some friends. 

Saw a lot of very cool buses everywhere I turned.......My honey do list just got real long. Grin Grin

I didn't get around to meeting everyone yet but hopefully next time I will.

looking forward to the next Cove trip soon.......

Kentucky Steve .....and Deb

Gary look out for the snakes sticks......lol........ Grin Grin
BusCrazyinFL

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »

Well, we're not home yet (most of you who were at the rally know that we were going to stop off at Stone Mt. on our way back home), but we do have internet now  Smiley. The Eagle ran great again today all the way to Atlanta, and we just got back from meeting up with some friends who live in this area.

We sure had a great time at the rally. I can't remember when I have laughed so hard (great stories Gary & Kyle)! It was so nice to see old friends again that we have not seen since our first Rally in Arcadia back when we first got our bus...friends like Gary & Linda, John & Lynn, Norman and his wife; and it was so nice meeting new friends that we've known on this board but never met, like Kyle & Nancy, KY Steve & Debbie, John and Tera, Dexter and his family, and several others. Thank you for your warm hospitality and the delicious food, but mostly the great fellowship.

We are thankful the bus ran so well and have finally after 8 years left the state of FL for a vacation. There is no place like home, but it sure is fun to get away for a while and enjoy the company of some great friends. We sure hope we can do this more often.

Hope everyone has a safe journey home. I'll post more when we get home!   Manny
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2009, 08:59:26 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am enclosing two photos as a taster for the videos I will be making for youtube for everyone to view of the (Southeast Busnuts) April 16-19, 2009 Busnuts rally we had this past weekend at Palmetto Cove, Cleveland, SC campground. 

I wish to thank Leroy & Lisa Ashe, Doug & Sarah Riddle, Duane & Jackie Britt (Duane is President of Southeast Busnuts this 2009 physical year) for hosting and arranging this wonderful spring rally we all enjoyed more than words can express. 

It was a lot of stress for Leroy & Lila but all went well as everyone possible offered support in all the preparations possible and that was greatly appreciated. There are many more to thank for hosting this Party / Rally and we will attempt to do just that at the next posting. Everyone knows who they are that attended.

There was a lot of great fellowship that went on sometimes in the wee hours of the morning each night only to continue the next day.  It was so good to get together with everyone so I am enclosing just a taste of what eveyone missed that was unable to attend this years rally. 

It will take several days for me to put together my video's about the rally for Youtube and this will be posted as a link you can click on when I post it on the bb's for viewing of the entire rally that I was physically able to record. WHEW!!

I will make a separate post noting the videos in the bb'ds so you can go straight to that post for linking.

Thanks again for a truly great rally, many laughs, (mostly about me) but worth making everyone forget any problems for a short time.  I hope everyone made it home safely, Manny & Darlene, and Steve & Debbie traveled the furthest for this rally I believe and we wish them all Gods Speed in getting home. 

Glen, Man I had such a great time with you backing me up and doing this licks with your guitar, John, I need you to teach me how to present those gospel songs in my music that you did so well. 

Well, I have a lot of work to do, and here is just a taste as I promised of what you missed.  View the videos when done and enjoy seeing what we did and will do at each rally.

Gary.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 07:06:40 AM by Gary LaBombard » Logged

Gary
tomhamrick

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2009, 02:36:44 AM »

Great rally!! Can't wait until the next.

Kyle, here is the link I promised for Southeast Bus Nuts.

www.southeastbusnuts.org

Tom Hamrick
1991 Prevost H3-40 VIP
1981 Eagle 10
Forest City, NC
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2009, 05:46:18 AM »

Gary,
Just what were y'all thinking that made such enthusiastic smiles?    Cool

ROTFLMAO  Grin

Lila & Leroy done good!

Thanks Tom.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 07:12:47 AM »

He,He, He, Ya'll know, still laughing too!!
 Grin Grin Grin Huh Grin  Great weekend for the Southeast Busnuts and those that just showed up to see what we were about.
Gary

Gary
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: