Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 17, 2014, 02:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ??what to look for in???  (Read 6165 times)
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 04:10:30 PM »

Dang burn it, I knew I had a problem, you know it always happens just like a bus as the equipment gets old and worn out. Look away I'm hideous! Since I'm leaking like a DD, I guess its time for new gaskets, and seals. How much  DR. BK for new gaskets, and seals, and can you get me in next week? lol

WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

BK,

Thanks for your post. I really appreciate all of your advice. I know that you have some real experience with mechanics, and aren't just dreaming about possibles fixes for problem. I would like to say, "Thank you for all of your advice." Keep up your great posts!

Thanks,

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »

Dang burn it, I knew I had a problem, you know it always happens just like a bus as the equipment gets old and worn out. Look away I'm hideous! Since I'm leaking like a DD, I guess its time for new gaskets, and seals. How much  DR. BK for new gaskets, and seals, and can you get me in next week? lol

WVaNative

Oh we can get ya in next week all right! And I hope you've been back to W.VA recently and picked up a jar or two of "home brew Mountain Dew" too! LOL! If not the bill is gonna be Hillarious! And you may need some serious clowning to cheer ya up ! LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

BK,

Thanks for your post. I really appreciate all of your advice. I know that you have some real experience with mechanics, and aren't just dreaming about possibles fixes for problem. I would like to say, "Thank you for all of your advice." Keep up your great posts!

Thanks,

God bless,

John

John thank you! Ya know I do clown around alot myself, after all look at my signature line! But when it comes to safety I take that 100% serious I seen to many people get hurt over stupidity & I refuse to be a part of it if I can stop it in anyway at all! I have had to use jacks, lifts, air bags,and tow trucks to lift cars, engines, cement trucks, tractors, bob cats, boats,and building materials off from people who took a chance on safety, or took it for granted and lost! I once even found super strength from adrenalin to lift a rolled over car off some one by my bare hands myself (only for long enough for someone to drag them away from it & leaking gas to safety!) and for the life of me I could have never done it before or since! And it's always depressing to be the one to tell a widow, parent, coworker, sibling, or child that it could have been avoided very easily!  

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »

All I can say is this thread was entertaining! Undecided

Like BW.....Oh Dear......

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: