Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 10:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8V92 Won't Start  (Read 6948 times)
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2009, 08:44:37 AM »

Very interesting thread. I had always noticed that fuel pumps hardly ever come up when trouble shooting DD 2 strokes.  I kind of thought that they were an almost never fail design, seeing as they were impellers and no one seemed to have problems with them.  Since my previous experience is with old gas vehicles I am very used to checking FP output as step 2 after checking for spark.  Also nice to hear you got it all done yourself, as a dyed in the wool DIYer it is always heartening to see someone else get to the bottom of a no start.  Thanks for the update, no start threads are always the ones I read most carefully, all the trouble shooting suggestions can be chaotic but the final solution is usually pretty simple and reminds me to keep it simple when trouble shooting.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: