Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 05:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to stay in Nashville?  (Read 1480 times)
Charles in SC

Ignore
« on: December 06, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »

I have to go to Nashville for a couple of days in January and wondered where a good place is to stay. I do not mind a truck stop or such and will only be there at night. I will be going to the big airport area for some seminars during the day. I am considering Two Rivers campground if I go that route or maybe a Wal Mart or truck stop but I do not know what is in that area.
Thanks in advance!

S8M 5303 built in 1969, converted in 2000
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 07:21:46 PM »

Charles, there are 3 Wal-Marts on I 40 not far from the Airport and 1 on I 24 buy yourself a Wal-Mart  road atlas and it will show the ones that allow overnight parking with directions best 5 bucks you can spend   good luck
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 07:23:38 PM by luvrbus » Logged
Charles in SC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 07:38:28 PM »

Thanks, I have a couple of WalMart road atlass but do not know the neighbor hoods so I thought I would ask first.

luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 07:45:25 PM »

Charles, there is also a Cracker Barrel close to the airport that allows overnight parking we stay at a lot of Cracker Barrels across the US   good luck
Charles in SC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »

Thanks, I am looking at that Crackerbarrel pretty close. It is nice to be able to just walk in and have breakfast in the morning.

Songman

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »

Dang it! Working on this cell phone browser while going down the road is tough. Somehow my message got erased so I will start again.

There are two campgrounds down on Music Valley Dr. One is owned by Opryland. The other by Camping World. At least they used to be. I lived in Nashville for ten years but moved six years ago. They are convenient to the airport, Opry Mills, and a number of restaurants and lounges for something to do at night. The airport is just down Briley Parkway to I-40 and then a few miles up 40.

They used to have live music at the campgrounds on weekends. Both are very nice.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 08:01:15 PM by Songman » Logged
LegalEagle82

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 04:40:34 AM »

I still live here if you need any help.   The Opryland area mentioned above is close (to airport area etc, seminars are probably closer to the ELM HIll Exit, but I'm just guessing, which is between Oprland and the Airport)  and easy to get around plenty of food etc if you want a campground setting.   

Legal Eagle
Nash Vegas, TN

Living and Learning....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: