Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 10:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Gumpy! and/or Brian Belfert  (Read 1152 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2006, 01:39:42 PM »

Hey Gumpy &/or Brian can you give me a call I got a msg. to pass on to you from Gene (the guiy broke down in MN with the MC5!) 731-885-7460
BK Grin

He doesn't have an internet connection right now and can not get the #'s you sent him Gumpy! Said somethin about buy'n ya Dinner!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 01:54:09 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 07:36:37 PM »

I'll call you on Sunday. I just got your message, and it's after 9 here. Didn't know what time ya'll go to bed.

craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 08:05:31 PM »

Bryce,

Gene called me early this afternoon. We met with them for dinner and played show and tell.

Thanks for taking the message and posting the note on the board.

Craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 08:24:09 PM »

I'll call you on Sunday. I just got your message, and it's after 9 here. Didn't know what time ya'll go to bed.
craig

Gumpy and everyone else for that matter! I'm a NUT not just a bus nut but a real nut! I've been in the service business since I was in High School wether it was towing(been doing that since I was 14 yrs old & still doing it!) Or owning my own businesses where we get call outs 24/7 so I'm used to the phone ringing at all times of the night! So if ya need or just wanna call me anytime feel free as I'm up till way in the early hrs of the morning most nights! If you call me & don't get an answer it's most likely because I either for got to forward the calls on my way out on an emergency call, or they are forwarded and I don't have any signal on my cell phoine! I appreciate yer courtesy but trust me, when I say it won't bother me if I get a call in the middle of the night and don't have tp rush to get dressed and go somewhere! Although I used to be able to get dressed while taking down information an a wrecker call and be on the scene within 15 mins anywhere in the county! (that was 10-20 yrs ago too! LOL) BK  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Grin Cool Only 5 more days to VOTE when is best for you, an your's for the "TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's! Cool Grin
Smiley Grin Cool  We gonna have a BLAST at the"TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  Cool Grin Smiley
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 08:30:34 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 05:25:42 AM »

Bryce,

I understand what you are saying, but I still believe in the "Do unto others.... " motto, if you know what I mean  Cheesy

Craig

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 04:22:27 PM »

Yep! BK

Grin Cool Only 4 more days to VOTE when is best for you, an your's for the "TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's! Cool Grin
Smiley Grin Cool  We gonna have a BLAST at the"TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  Cool Grin Smiley

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: