Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 21, 2014, 05:09:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To all the Friends I've made on this Board.....  (Read 757 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »

Two nights ago I was in the Bus Garage with about 5 or 6 other BusNuts having a great time.  We were discussing, chiding and teasing each other and it was a GREAT time.  I'd had a few adult beverages and was feeling a bit more capricious than normal and posted a comment, not related to truth, about one of our own for which I have made a personal apology.

I then removed my profile from the Board, in total shame, because of what I said.  If you don't think that was a living Hell for me...you're mistaken.

Again, I apologize to the Member whom I offeneded by my casual remark..it was totally uncalled for and personally injurious.

Not all of you were privy to the Chat Room at that time, but I do believe that words and actions have consequenses and I'm willing to stand up and take whatever criticism you wish to offer for my action.

Please consider this a blanket apology to all.   I pledge to conduct myself in a gentlemanly manner in all ways in the future and will do my best to soft pedal what I believe my 'tongue in cheek' humor.

And to the gentleman who was the brunt of my comment I again, and publicly, offer my most sincere apology.

Not being able to do this publicly has torn the soul out of me and I truly believe this is the only way to right a serious wrong.

With your understanding I would ask that no replies be posted.

humbly,

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: