Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 12:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pat McNeil's Scenicruiser interior photos!  (Read 8506 times)
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »

7th and last!

By the way...I have tried to get Pat to put one more coat of paint on it so he can say he has a red bus!LOL
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
jackhartjr

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2008, 05:45:00 PM »

Oh yeah, I called Pat to get permission to post these.
The dash was not complete when I took them a year ago...I think Pat said it is now.
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
8V71 Detroit
turbobrat930

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »

Jack, Those pictures that you have posted have changed my mind about the old sceniccruisers!  WOW, is all I have to say..what a BUS!!!  That is a amazing example a sceniccruiser. Thank you once again for posting the pictures.
Tenor

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »

Thanks for posting the pictures Jack!  That is georgeous!

Glenn

Glenn Williams
Lansing, MI
www.threemenandatenor.com
1968 MCI 7 Ser. No. 7476 Unit No. 10056
8v71
4 speed Spicer
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »

Wow, & Thanks Jack & Pat! That is exactly what is so exciting about being a busnut! Seeing what others have done and can be done! That my friends is truely one of the most superb bus conversions you'll ever see of any kind, anywhere!
Helps me realize just exactly why Kyle runs a Scenic Orphanage!  Cheesy
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
turbobrat930

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »

Craig, (aka Gumpy),

I do have the utmost respect for you and most of the people on here. The things you have done to your bus are amazing. I have spent the last month doing just what you have proposed that I do..read, read, and read some more. I have spend nearly 2 weeks just on your sight alone. I will be getting a bus soon, and when I do, I will be calling on you, and numerous other members of this site for your help, guidance, and support, as I embark on probably one of the biggest projects of my life so far.

However, I when I posted, I posted to Jack. Once I reread my post, I apologized to him publicly. I believe that he and I are past this now, and we are moving on with life.

I have re wrote this post about 5 times... SO.....

There are tons of things that I could post here in response.. but I will not. I am going to bite my tongue, turn the other cheek, or whatever you want to call it. Hmm, I made a mistake, and apologized..
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 08:31:24 PM »

The last time I saw Pat's bus the interior was a plywood palace - Nice to see it completed with the same quality (excellent) as the chassis -

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")  

- Niles
cody

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 04:43:42 AM »

Last year at jacks rally, pats bus was just down the row from us, it's even nicer than the pictures show, often pictures show a far more impressive site that the item is but in this case the bus really has to be seen in person, it is flawless.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 04:57:26 AM »

By the way, for anyone that wants to see Pat's bus in person, Pat will once again be at Bussin' 09.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
muddog16
Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 06:28:07 AM »

Absolutely beautiful!  I believe that is one of the best all time conversions.  I am so throughly impressed inside and out.   I would like to know the source of his interior furniture, I was worried about using to much of the same color of material that it would be to much........but after viewing these photo's, I'm convinced it was the way to go!!!!  To look at the outside and to realize how much work went into making this bus a show bus......is unbelievable.   Jack I for one appreciate you taking the time to post these!  Thank you very much!  Oh yeah.........Merry Christmas!

Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/
cody

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 06:43:38 AM »

Another thing is that this bus has been stretched to 45ft 6 inch, ask pat the story on the extra 6 inches lol.
Songman

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 06:45:37 AM »

Am I seeing correctly that his front door opens to the rear like a suicide door? That's pretty cool since that is the long edge and would give him a better pivot, as long as he can keep the wind out on the road.
jackhartjr

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 07:09:56 AM »

Like Cody said, ask Pat about the extra 6 inches!

Songman, I can assure you there aint no, (Yeah, I know it's a double negative!) wind coming in that door!

Muddog, I tried to call Pat and ask him to no avail...however...I think it is all custom work.  Someone ask him at Bussin' 09 and post back please.
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
8V71 Detroit
Songman

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »

[quote author=jackhartjr link=topic=10489.msg107704#msg107704 date=1229958596

Songman, I can assure you there aint no, (Yeah, I know it's a double negative!) wind coming in that door!

Jack
[/quote]

Jack, thanks for the double negative. That helps an ole Southern boy like me understand it!  Grin
Ednj

Ed & Sue Skiba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 07:41:17 AM »

Like Cody said, ask Pat about the extra 6 inches!

Muddog, I tried to call Pat and ask him to no avail...however...I think it is all custom work.  Someone ask him at Bussin' 09 and post back please.
Jack

Quote from: gumpy on January 30, 2008, 07:24:27 AM
Don't know about the ugliest (mines pretty close), but my vote for best looking is the guy with the 45 ft red scenicruiser. You know the one. I don't recall his name. Didn't get to meet him or see the bus up close, unfortunately, but it's by far the most awesome looking bus I've ever seen.

The 45'6" (he wanted it to be bigger than a Prevost) red Scenicruiser belongs to Pat McNeil. It is a beautiful bus.  Jack
http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=7152.msg69143#msg69143
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 07:43:05 AM by Ednj » Logged

MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: