Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 24, 2014, 05:58:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanderlodge is now at a work stopage....  (Read 4463 times)
NJT 5573

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

Motorhomes and Toy Boxes are sold just like houses now days. 0 down and a 30 year mortgage as a second home. Thats the defination of a toxic asset. They are all going to be junk in about 10 years or less. My 89 Eagle will still be a solid unit 30 years from now and will also be worth any money spent on updates as time goes on. Oh, I do have the model manufactured with Corten bridge steel, not mild steel, but my old 05 is a 1977 and is still very much alive with a new 8V71TA and that is not going to be said for a SS.

"Ammo Warrior" Keepers Of The Peace, Creators Of Destruction.
Gold is the money of Kings, Silver is the money of Gentlemen, Barter is the money of Peasants, Debt is the money of Slaves.

$1M in $1000 bills = 8 inches high.
$1B in $1000 bills = 800 feet high.
$1T in $1000 bills = 142 miles high
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

don't draw a gov't or company check each month, I live off my investments that I made while I worked my A.. Off. To think that you could buy a limo, hire a driver (don't forget his insurance on top of the limo's), and stay at the finest hotels is ludicrous! You'll be just like the majority of lottery winners out

5% return would be $75,000 a year.  One could probably do 30 to 40 days a year with a limo and driver and staying in fancy hotels.

Tom never said he would do this full time or that the interest would pay his living expenses.  Tom was trying to be dramatic about the cost of a $1.5 million motorhome being a waste of money in his eyes.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: