Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 05:30:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!!!  (Read 4040 times)
WEC4104

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 05:25:52 AM »

A great big MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my extended busin' family and friends!  During this season, may we all put aside all the world's ills and strife, and hunker down with those dearest to us and relish the holidays. Life is short, and let's make the most of it.

A truely blessed Christmas to everyone.

Wayne

If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 05:35:45 AM »

I juist want to add a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from Paula and I.  As others have said, remember the reason for the season and may God bless each and every one of you.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
cody

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 06:05:49 AM »

I'd like to extend our holiday wishes to all our friends here on the board, we've been truly blessed in meeting so many great people here on the board and thru our travels, this past summer, dieing twice really brought out an appreciation for the fact that I didn't die a third time lol tho it would be easier to sneak into a rally without paying the fee as a ghost, it wouldn't have been as much fun lol.  An event like I experienced last july certainly does bring out a level of appreciation for life that we often take for granted, I used to wake up in the morning and stop and think about what all i have to do that day, now I wake up in the morning and my first thought is that I woke up lol and it's a good thing.  May this holiday season bring all the Lords blessings to you and your families, as we sit down to the fabulous dinners that we put together, lets take a monent to think about the ones that will be hungry, as we open our gifts, lets think about the ones that won't get any, lets think and pray for the ones in uniform over seas, putting their lives on the line for us and our freedoms, lets hope that for a day the bullets will stop long enough for people to see that who they are shooting are still people with families and children, too.  MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY FRIENDS.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 06:55:02 AM »

My wish for all is peace, compassion, & tolerance so that we may have a better understanding of THE most important reason for the season.

Merry Christmas   

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »

Again, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Right back at you guys.

The Lord bless you and your families. We will be praying for those who have lost loved ones. Also for those that have undergone extreme hardships this last year.

Merry Christmas,

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 08:17:48 PM »

Alikewise John316! We all need to up lift a brother and sister in prayers for hard times of making thorough day by day.

Thank you John316 for keeping us in check to remind of others.

Gerald & Lynette

Merry Christmas!

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
LegalEagle82

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »

Wishing All a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

Legal Eagle
Nash Vegas, TN

Living and Learning....
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 04:56:28 AM »

Merry Christmas to all...and I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all their help over the past few years. I imagine if it were'nt for all you folks here, Id still be driving a stick and staple rv !

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 05:22:38 AM »

Merry Christmas Bus Nuts, thank you for all the entertainment the last year.  I hope the year ends well for each of you.  Also lets all remember to wish our troops that are in harms way a safe Christmas.   Say a prayer for the troops that will depart American soil in January for the middle east, there will be many, lets pray that they come home safely.  A special prayer please for Hyeyong's son (National Guard) that will be among those departing Tampa January 2nd.

Most of all, let us remember the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas,

Bill & Hyeyong

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
trailblazer2
1999 Thomas Saftliner MVP

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »

Merry Christmas to all ,and may The Lord continue to give us guidance,safety,and Knowledge of his word,and will. Remember Jesus is the Reason for all Seasons.God bless you and yours!
Bill & Phyllis

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
CAROLINABOY

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND MAY THE LORD OR SAVIOR BLESS ALL OF YOU

servant for JESUS CHRIST
LUKE at US COACH

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 12:08:02 PM »

From our business family to one and all:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

LUKE & CREW at US COACH
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 12:18:59 PM »

Merry Christmas to all the good folks who count buses and coaches a hobby!

And a Happy New Year!

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

Thanks to the members of this bus community for a great year!!  This group has been quite a blessing to me.  Recently I've only had time to keep it running & almost no time for posting - hahaha no time for my posts of buffoonery & mistakes on the bus front.  Nonetheless I pray for this upcoming year to blessed for our members - happy bussin'!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

Thanks to one and all!!!  You guys are the best!

Merry Christmas. 

In Him,
Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »

Phil, great to hear from you...

Luke, thanks for getting Bob fixed up...

Merry Christmas,

The Lord bless you all.

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: