Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
February 18, 2018, 10:11:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas from the Bowyer Family  (Read 1845 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: December 25, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »

Hello everyone! This is Hilary, Richard's granddaughter. My grandmother, family and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you all for being such an important part of my grandfather's life!

Happy Holidays!
The Bowyer Family

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »

Thank you for the Christmas greeting, Richard is missed very much here. I was down home for family matter in the spring of 07. I grew up in Boone Co and have two brothers outside Beckley. And wanted to stop and say hello to Richard but was unable to, now I really wished I had. I hope you, and your family have a  happy, and merry Christmas.

Dean Hamilton

WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

Thank you very much.

Yes....Richard is miss very much...everytime I click on old posts...I see his name.

You y'all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Gerald & Lynette

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »

Hilary...a bunch of us were hoping to hear from you...we all miss Richard...and you all have been in our Prayers.
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 05:07:38 AM »

Hilary,

We are praying for you and your family. I hope that you were able to have a Merry Christmas. Death is always hard. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

God bless,

John

Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »

Hello Hilary and Merry Christmas to you and the family too!

I had started a post where several of us wished y'all a Merry Christmas several days ago. I abbreviated his name "Driving Miss Lazy" to "DML" which most of us here on the board got quite used to him using. I didn't know if you noticed it so here is a link.

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=10518.msg108127#new 

Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »

Hillary,
What a wonderful way for you to honor your grandad!  Thank you for sharing your Christmas wishes with us here on the bulletin board.  He would be very proud of you!  (I grew up in Williamson, WV)
Dennis

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: