Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 21, 2014, 07:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What type of blinds are best?  (Read 2382 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 02:13:46 PM »

I really like the day/nite blinds tho, we keep the day part set during the day so we can see out and it cuts the heat buildup a lot, at night we bring down the nite part
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 11:53:12 AM »

I have had the blinds for 18 years.  They work fine and I wash them in my bath tub with a long bristle brush.  Barely drain them and rehang them.  The noise is dealyt with by putting them "UP" when you travel.  I even have them across the front windshields for privacy when parked and I leave myself a note to make sure they are raised before departure. Grin

I would prefer the closed cell day and night shades but they weren't affordable when I installed the blinds.  I am only saying that blinds work fine and are maintainable.

Options!

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: