Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 11:49:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW!  (Read 1094 times)
Oregonconversion

Ignore
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:08:11 PM »

How many people can you fit in your bathroom? Optical illusion? I think not.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 01:09:56 PM by Oregonconversion » Logged

1977 MC8
8V92 HT740
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »

That needs to be hot adult naked women rubbed down with Wesson oil or Crisco. They could get at least 10 more in there don't you think

Don
Songman

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:27 PM »

I don't even know if I can think about it! I got locked in a Greyhound bathroom in the middle of the night as a child and wasn't found until morning. My mom and I were traveling between Colorado Springs and my hometown in GA. She as asleep in the middle of the night and I had to go. She wouldn't wake up so I went. And then I couldn't get out. Apparently I just sat there waiting to be found. Once I was found, after my mom woke up in the morning and panicked, the driver couldn't get the door open. They had to knock the window out in the bathroom to get me out. I was probably 4 at the time.

I take it back... It if were the aforementioned Wesson oil girls I might consider it!  Grin
gyrocrasher

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 03:55:43 PM »

Songman.
How traumatic THAT must have been. Sad I hope there were no lasting effects, (other than the whole bus thing). Grin Grin
Songman

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »

Nah, I'm a little claustrophobic but other than that I am fine. And I do love buses! haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: