Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 19, 2014, 05:52:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We're back and in a lot of debt!  (Read 1582 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: June 26, 2006, 06:32:54 AM »

We're back, thank to the efforts of Phil, Nick, Dallas and probably more folks than I know, and it's great! Smiley

Any and all fences have been mended and I can once again be grateful to all you wonderful BusNuts.  Not being able to access the Board, through no ones fault but my own...I screwed up my password...has been as close to withdrawals as anyone could imagine.

It's one thing to be an active member but quite another when you are unable to take full advantage of everything going on here.

To those of you who offered your kind comments, I thank each and every one of you.

Now, let's get on with the business at hand.  Converting Buses and making this the best Board ever! Grin

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »

Welcome back. I have missed you and our chats at night.
Richard

We're back, thank to the efforts of Phil, Nick, Dallas and probably more folks than I know, and it's great! Smiley

Any and all fences have been mended and I can once again be grateful to all you wonderful BusNuts.  Not being able to access the Board, through no ones fault but my own...I screwed up my password...has been as close to withdrawals as anyone could imagine.

It's one thing to be an active member but quite another when you are unable to take full advantage of everything going on here.

To those of you who offered your kind comments, I thank each and every one of you.

Now, let's get on with the business at hand.  Converting Buses and making this the best Board ever! Grin

NCbob

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 07:19:45 AM »

Ha, Ha,  you're a NEWBIE again.  Nyah na na na na na!

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 07:47:39 AM »

Len, that's the LEAST of my worries! Wink  With the rapid rate which my mouth opens and closes, it won't take long to get back to where I was, the numbers I mean.

For the near term I'm just going to read and make sure I didn't miss anything of importance.  I can't beleive the activity of this Board.  Looks like I'm not the only chatterbox! Cheesy

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 08:02:48 AM »

Hi Bob,

Welcome Back!

Your Wit & Wisdom were missed.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »

Bob,
   Please email me your phone number, I have a couple questions about the person that installed your Jakes brakes. We might try to have him install ours this fall.  Thanks Jack     jconradatdesoto.net  Of course change at to @

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 10:14:34 AM »

Welcome back Bob,

I admire your Courage! It takes a big man to realize and correct a problem as well as you did!

We are lucky to have good members such as you!

Nick Badame-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 04:15:15 PM »

Yeah welcome back! It's been awful slow on the board now I realize why! LOL!  Grin BK  Grin

Grin Cool Only 4 more days to VOTE when is best for you, an your's for the "TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's! Cool Grin
Smiley Grin Cool  We gonna have a BLAST at the"TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  Cool Grin Smiley

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: