Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 02:44:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NJT Roster Still at Dave Mackey's WebSite  (Read 1880 times)
NJT5047

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2009, 12:14:43 PM »

Sorry, but I've removed the link due to the possibilty of problems with the website.   

Unless you wish to take a chance, apparently the site has been hacked or something.  I'll post more as soon as I have more information.  My people are on it! 
For those lucky folk with ex-NJT coaches, Dave Mackey's website is still mostly active.
Most of y'all have probably seen the information, but for those that have not, the link:
The sight may be coming down, I don't know. But the homepage isn't working as it once did.
There's a roster that shows serial numbers and garage association.   
DeCamp and Academy lines were also NJT coaches.
The picture gallery is still functional also. 
Not sure of accuracy on some of the info...says my '5047' was at Wayne Garage in 2002.
I bought it in Dec 2001.  Reckon how long they're out of service before they are passed around to various retailers?  A year? 
Credit and thanks goes to Dave Mackey for maintaining the websight for all these years!

Enjoy, JR

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 06:24:12 PM by NJT5047 » Logged

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
JimC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

Be aware that when I tried to go to the Dave Mackey site my anti virus stopped it from opening, saying that it was an attack site?
JIm

4106 - 8-71/730
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
between Milwaukee & Madison
Blacksheep

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Mine did the same thing!!!!

Ace
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »

One of the NJT board computer gurus checked it out...seems as though a blog was shut down.   He downloaded the NJT related items and found no issues. 
I suppose a warning should be applied to the site..?   I lost track of it some time back and googled it back up today...Google and Yahoo, as will my antivirus, set off all sorts of alarms with some websites.  This site did not set off my computer.   The blog was blocked. 
My recommendation is to forgo the sight unless you know more about these things than I do.
Sorry.  I'm going to try to remove the post?? 
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
MattC

Recycled DART Bus 8284

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »

Google is whining.  It seems there was one (1) report of suspicious activity which resulted in it being blocked.  As I don't use Microsoft, I surfed the site, a bit slow but fine from a Mac Viewpoint.  Muahahah   =)

MCI 102A3 / 6V92 / HT740
Camping in our House LOL
WL7CQH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: