Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 03, 2014, 12:02:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quartzsite 2009  (Read 4075 times)
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:50:01 AM »

Rally will be held Jan 15-18, 2009.  Dry Camping only.

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Songman

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »

Here is a link with map and info for the annual Eagle rally at Quartzsite. For those interested, the Eagles International Chapter meeting will be held Friday night on site.

http://www.eaglesinternational.net/events.html
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 05:46:05 PM »

We expect to be staying in Parker, Az that week and go to Quartzsite at least once.  Even though we do not have an Eagle, I had hoped to stop by and meet a couple of the giants of the bus/busboard world.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »

Lin, bring your bus and come to the rally We do not exclude people with different buses besides we have Eagle emblems we use for other brands seriously you are welcome just bring ear plugs so the rusting doesn't keep you awake at night BTW this is a GM,Flex and Eagle rally    Good  Luck
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 06:03:18 PM by luvrbus » Logged
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »

Do to an annoying health issue, we have had to postpone our trip.  I hope to make it there by Sunday 1/18.  Hope some will still be hanging out.

Songman

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »

Darn Lin! I had hope to be able to talk some politics with you while we were there! Wink

We'll be gone by Sunday but I do hope to have another chance to meet you one of these days.
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »

Politics Songman?

I didn't know you had any interest in the subject.  Your not one of them radicals, are you?  Anyway, I have been fighting a respiratory infection for a while.  It was recently called pneumonia.  The first treatment did not work, so I have gotten a different doctor and seem to be making good progress now.  I should be ready to travel by Saturday.  As I understand you are a musician, I would much rather hear music, which actually takes talent, than talking politics, which anyone can do.

Songman

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 05:59:21 AM »

Nope, no interest in politics at all. Love some good music though. I'm glad to hear you are improving. I've been fighting breathing issues myself. They haven't put their finger on the cause yet, but he doctors are making a good living doing a bunch of tests on me.

Enjoy your time at Quartzsite. We'll be gone but I know there are a lot of people who will be hanging out longer.
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »

Sorry we're not there - not that there's anything wrong with Florida - just sorry we can't be in several places at once.  I visited briefly with Jim Shepherd last year and it looked to me like the Eagle guys were having way too much fun.  Next time we're at Q we'll be parking off to the edge of the Eagle rally.  Don't want to get too close for fear we'll turn that funny reddish colour.   Roll Eyes

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 04:26:20 PM »

Thats called primer Grin

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »

We did go and camp near Parker starting Saturday, 1/17.  We went to Quartzsite Sunday.  But when I stopped by the Eagle-plus section and tried to locate Luvrbus, I was told that he had just pulled out.  Since I knew that Songman had also left and did not know any other names to look for, we just went about looking at the rocks and Chinese crap for a couple of hours before heading back to Parker.  I guess I'll catch up with you guys some other time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: