Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 27, 2014, 11:57:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joke of the Week #5  (Read 1221 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: June 26, 2006, 04:07:03 PM »

Helicopter Problem

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications equipment.

Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to steer to the airport.

The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters.

People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign, and held it in a building window. Their sign said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER."

The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely.

After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their position in Seatle.

The pilot responded "I knew that had to be the MICROSOFT building because, similar to their help-lines, they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer."

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 04:12:20 PM »

I love it Nick! I personally think this has been the best one yet! LOL!  Grin BK

Grin Cool Only 4 more days to VOTE when is best for you, an your's for the "TN Fall Bus Bash at Knuckle's! Cool Grin
Smiley Grin Cool  We gonna have a BLAST at the"TN Fall Bus Bash" at Knuckle's  Cool Grin Smiley

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:06:13 AM »

I work for the government, so you could easily apply this one to just about any government agency!!!

Peace
Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »

Guts or Balls

Guts is when you come home late, after being out with your buddies drinking and your wife is waiting at the door with a broom, and you say “are you still cleaning, or are you getting ready to fly?

Balls is when you come home late, with the smell of perfume on you and lipstick on your collar, and you look at your wife and say, “you're next!”
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:28:30 PM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Clarke Echols

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 05:41:03 PM »

Guts or Balls

Guts is when you come home late, after being out with your buddies drinking and your wife is waiting at the door with a broom, and you say “are you still cleaning, or are you getting ready to fly?

Reminds me of the Andy Capp comics :-)

And that reminds me of my college days over 40 years ago...

I lived one semester in the college dorms and we ate in the cafeteria in the building in the middle of the complex.  At lunch, along with the usual American eaters at our table, there was an English girl who was always boasting of the contributions made to modern society by the English.  Some was accurate, but some was also questionable as to authenticity.

One day we were eating as she was loading her plate in the food line.  A conspiracy developed, and since we were all done eating, as she sat down, we all stood up and sang a song to her that everyone in the hall could hear:

King George He had a date,
He came home very late.
He was the King.

Queen Mary paced the floor.
King George came home at four.
She met Him at the door...

God Save the King!

(sung to the same tune as "My Country 'Tis of Thee").

We heard no more about England after that. :-)

Americans!  -- They just have no class at all...

Clarke
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: