Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 04:39:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libby/update  (Read 26122 times)
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »

Cody, I knew with this many people praying you would have some good news!

Keep the Faith Buddy,

Paul

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Kwajdiver
MCI-9 "Kwaj Diver"

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2009, 02:42:04 PM »

Good news Cody, little baby steps is big news.

Bill

Auburndale, Florida
MCI-9
V-6-92 Detroit, Allison 5 spd auto
Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
busshawg

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »

Excellent!! So glad to hear it! Have a great night Cody, rest well.

Have Fun!!
Grant
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »

That great news Cody! Praise the Lord!

We are praying for Libby & you several times each day.

Keep looking up!

Gerald & Lynette

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

Cody,  Hi.  We are so sorry to hear about Libby and are tracking her progress.  She was only on the vent for a few days which is good.  Glad to hear that she is off of the vent and making progress.  Progress toward recovery is always good no matter what the speed.  You and Libby are in our prayers.  I am posting as Jack is on the road driving.  Keep your chin up.  Dianne, Jack, Zoe and Gizmo.  

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
Blacksheep

« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2009, 05:04:50 PM »

Cody, when my Dad was here and facing surgery to have a leg removed from have diabetes, my friends here and at BNO prayed that it would all turn out good. Although my Dad is no longer with us, the prayers that were received and heard, allowed my Dad to further his life here on earth. Two days after having that surgery, he was back playing bingo as if it was just another day.
Being the person everyone knows me as, I can add that even though I consider myself a spiritual person, just not openly where I preach it, I will say prayer DOES work. I prayed that my Dad would be comfortable with no pain thru his ordeal and he proved he wasn't, all the way to the time where he had to go. Bouncing back from surgery as quickly as he did proved that God indeed was listening to me and my buddies here. We all made a stand and God listened.
Don't ever give up believing! It worked for me and it WILL work for you.
Remember were all here praying for you and Libby and God WILL hear us. Wait and see! Before you know it, Libby will be asking you how fast your driving that Eagle on your next trip but for how long, only one person knows for sure as we never know what's around the next corner!
Hang in there bud!
By the way, I JUST opened a Dove Chocolate bar. Those little ones that have sayings in them. It says, "don't concentrate on the pot holes in the road, just enjoy the ride"!
What a coincidence!

Ace
cody

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2009, 07:23:39 AM »

I didn't update yesterday cause I was busy getting things ready for libby here, the hospital called and she came home this morning, they kicked her loose, hopefully it's not too soon but still glad she is here.  She is still not out of the woods but they felt that the level of care she needs now can be done at home thru home nursing care.  Nurses are going to be coming in 3 times a week and meanwhile I'll do what I can do, I set up a bed for her and hopefully I can make her comfortable here, Daneille is a CNA and an RNA so she'll be filling in too.  Her lungs are better but her kidney function will have to be monitored carefully and she is on a whole pile of meds along with tools and cool stuff that blinks and has a lot of tubes lol.  I got a kick out of the billing department, I had to see them yesterday, her tally came to $217,000, they asked me what I prefered, visa or mastercard lol.  I asked them about payments and we came to a tenative agreement of 172 a month lol, I'll be 162 years old when it's finally paid lol.  Isn't life great lol.  The tell me that she will never be the same anymore, I'm kinda thinking being like jennifer lopez wouldn't be bad but I'll set my sights a little lower cause I'm old too lol.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 07:38:01 AM »

Wow Cody, great to hear she is well enough to be at home (that is if she is really well enough! I certain hope that they didn't just kick her out of the hospital because of the $), it sure seems awful quick though with all shes been through! Good news is though now you can get the bus ready to go and get the heck out of there and head for a warmer climate! They have doctors in the south too! Where do you thing the older ones who take the winter months off go? LOL!  Glad to hear some good news! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »

Great to hear that things have improved so quickly.  Sorry about the bill.  Does this mean that you are putting that new Marathon on hold?

You don't have to believe everything you think.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »

Cody, 
   That is great news!!  Give Libby a big hug from Paula & I.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
PADoug

Squirrels store food in bus. Are they bus nuts?

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2009, 07:45:48 AM »

Well, that's good news!

I'm sure she'll get her strength back. Once she figures out what you've been up to with all the traveling and this weather, all H#^^ will break loose! LOL!

Be safe, warm, and cozy. Give her hugs and kisses from us.

Doug

Living life one day at a time, and keeping first things first. MM Philanthropy#225 F&AM Greensburg, PA
cody

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:38 AM »

I'm thinking it's too quick too, my gut feeling is that it's money related but no way of proving that, all I can do is monitor her and the nurses will be here 3 times a week and in between we'll take care of her, the first sign of problems we'll run her back in.  I sure appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers, I know she isn't out of the woods yet and they said her recovery will take time but we'll do it one step at a time.
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2009, 08:03:35 AM »

Cody,

Thanks for the update!!! I will be praying everything goes well!!! Keep us updated.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »

That is tremendous news Cody.  I am so glad to hear it.  It may be soon, but I think she will feel much better at home, have a more positive outlook and therefore heal faster.

Not to take credit away from the doctors, but I think it is another evidence of the power of prayer.  I think bus nut prayers are viewed as kind of special too.  Many of us spend so much time on our knees as a result of our buses that we are rather proficient at it I suppose.  Wink (Either on our knees working on the bus, praying about our bus, or seeking forgiveness for things we said while working on our bus. Shocked )
busshawg

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2009, 08:21:02 AM »

So glad to hear, make sure you do have help , so you don't burn yourself out. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Grant

Have Fun!!
Grant
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: