Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 22, 2014, 02:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libby/update  (Read 26887 times)
Kmon

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »

Cody,

You will be in our prayers and thoughts.

Keith

1989 MCI 102A3
8V92
Peabody

Bus wannabe,Gillig chassis,3208 cat

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 06:09:04 PM »

So Sorry to hear your bad news Cody.I'll keep Libby in my prayers. Hugs Peabody

Enjoy Life...This is not a rehearsal!
Want to make God laugh?        Make plans
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 07:26:38 PM »

Oh crumbs...

HE has a plan, we are to seek wisdom from the mysteries in that.

keep your stick on the ice, don't be mistaking the end of a period for the end of the game!

Thanks for sharing this with us, your friends.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
cody

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

Tonight libby had a little more color in her face but she is very weak and her breathing is labored and still with the mask and rebreather, one of the tests came back and her kidney shutdown may have been the result of a medicine interaction but they don't know yet, they are monitoring her closely.
shodogg

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »

Mr. Cody, Im sorry to hear of your situation, but however; Im thankful, and honored (as I also speak for others on this board) that you posted this prayer request. Herein it gives us the opportunity to exercise our love and faith in GOD and our fellow men and women.  In this life and the life to come I can attribute this saying: Who  his own self  bare  our  sins  in  his own  body  on   the tree,  that  we , being dead  to sins,  should live  unto righteousness:  by  whose  stripes  Libby were healed . 1 Peter 2:24

So after this prayer I'm just going to start thanking GOD for the inevitable victory. Thank you, and GOD Bless
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:42:46 PM by shodogg » Logged
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

Cody,

You are in our thoughts and prayers.  Be ever thankful for the time that we have been given with those that we love.  Celebrate that.  As He said "ALL things come from the Father".  I hope Libby recovers soon and you are both together a very long time more to come.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Pla
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 10:57:15 PM »

CodyI just now read your post about Libby. I will be praying Libby and you to get comforting and healing to come home soon. I am sorry for not reading sooner.

Do you have the hospital address & room number? What your home address?

As usual, our body and health is so fragile that any thing can go wrong.

Hang in there and thank you for letting us know the ordeal.

Gerald & Lynette

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
leroy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 04:55:56 AM »

Dear Brother & Sister in Christ,
This is to say we also prayed for Libby, God is still in the prayer answering business, praise God for God fearing people who are willing to share his love , God bless you . Leroy and Lila
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 05:06:13 AM »

Add another family to the list praying for you both.

May you & Libby find peace thru faith in God's greater plan throughout this ordeal.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 05:44:35 AM »

I'll put in a word or two also.  Jim

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
WEC4104

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 05:45:31 AM »

Cody:

Sorry to here of Libby's problems.  We're pulling for strength and comfort for both of you.

If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough.
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 06:46:20 AM »

Cody....just catching up on threads and saw this..Didn't know last night when we chatted. Our thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery are headed your way...

John and Jean

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
cody

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »

Libby was just medivaced to the regional hospital, Marquette General Hospital, the local hospital here has no ICU or advanced treatment facility so she had to be transfered, i don't know anything more at this point but I'm going to head in that direction as soon as my daughter can get everything here ready and I'm bringing my laptop so if i can I'll update as I get any information.
trailblazer2
1999 Thomas Saftliner MVP

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 09:01:10 AM »

Cody;
 We will be praying for Libby as well. I know it must be a trying time,but just remember God is still in charge. If there is any way we can assist,please get back with us.
 Sincerly;Bill & Phyllis

"I will place no value on anything I have or may possess,except in it's relationship to the kingdom of Christ"
David Livingston
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 09:11:47 AM »

It appears that her level of care is being upgraded.  Hopefully, that makes the difference.  Stay strong, Lin

You don't have to believe everything you think.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: