Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 10:16:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to consider letting a conversion company finish my bus  (Read 1276 times)
Bill and Sylviane

Ignore
« on: June 28, 2006, 01:00:39 PM »

Regretfully I need to consider paying someone else to finish my conversion. I have done a roof raise, installed a slide out, framed the ceiling and installed the exterior skin. Next step is rough electrical, spray foam, interior skin and windows. Then all of the interior improvement.

My job is becoming more time demanding and with 2 young kids I just fail to find the work hours needed to make substantial progress. Itís been 3 years already and we want the bus done this year if at all possible.

Currently I am in San Diego but it looks like my job will have me moving to the Sacramento area in the next month or so.

I would appreciate any opinions and recommendations for who I can have finish my conversion. I did a search here for B&B Coach Works but did not find any opinions of about their reputation. I also would like to hear opinions about C & G Automotive if any of you know about them.

Thanks
Bill & Sylviane
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 05:38:10 PM »

Congradulations, time with your family is definately more important than finishing your bus.

The only converter I know is in FL, which wont do you much good.

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 05:57:35 PM »

Duh, Gee, Guys!

How about we point him to Mike? He's the owner of this wonderful piece of software we're usin'!
I'll bet if push came to shove, Mike would know who or where to take it.

Dallas
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 07:22:23 PM »

Mak could turn it into a cabin for him!

Sweet

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
infinityjim

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 09:26:58 AM »

Bill,
I noticed your looking for a converter to finish your bus, check out Infinity Coach, www.infinitycoach.com or call me at (253) 891-0879. Another good guy to call is Rich at International Bus 1-800-INTLBUS, he knows every shop from coast to coast.
Jim
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »

If ya ask me MAK would be the perfect converter for him since he is San Diego and moving to Sacramento, with MAK being in between in LA it'd be perfect. Just my 2 cents worth!  Grin BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: