Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 05:27:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sam Walker  (Read 10959 times)
GPD4

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 07:03:11 AM »

Good morning,
I did check the case number and it is correct.  It is not the district court but the Federal Bankruptcy court.  Enough time spent on line will get you a reference or two for the Chapter 11 filing that was a precursor to the involuntary Chapter 7 conversion, but it appears that to actually access the case information requires the use of PACER, a paid service used primarily by attorneys but available to anyone.  If you want to spend the money to read about it, I guess it is public just not free.  For your information, the trustee was Lynn E. Feldman who is in the midst of a high profile case in PA at the moment, but will certainly remember me and the Walker case.  It had its interesting moments.
GPD4
cody

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 07:19:23 AM »

United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Case # 06-20179-REF
,,,,, is this the case your referencing? if so it's the same nonexistant case I referenced.  And to the best of my knowledge this is federal court unless you have a smooth explaination for that too.  Tell Mr Walker, his company is being well managed, unfortunately, you'll need to be much more convincing that that, you site information that can be checked and has been checked but doesn't stand up to examination.  If anyone wishes a phone call to the clerk will verify the existance of the court case or not, it's much easier and quicker, incidentally, the court information is public information and there is no charge for it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:24:08 AM by cody » Logged
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 07:23:19 AM »

I use pacer, and as long as you don't go over $10 a year you don't have to pay. I have never had to pay because it takes the average Joe a long time to reach $10.

Link: Pacer

"How much does PACER cost?

The United States Congress has given the Judicial Conference of the United States, the judicial governing body of the U.S. Federal Courts, authority to impose user fees for electronic access to case information. For a history of the electronic public access fee and a current electronic public access fee schedule, click here. All registered agencies or individuals will be charged a user fee. Access to web based PACER systems will generate an $.08 per page charge. The per page charge applies to the number of pages that results from any search, including a search that yields no matches (one page for no matches.) The charge applies whether or not pages are printed, viewed, or downloaded. You will be billed on a quarterly basis for your transactions. You will be allowed to enter a client code of your choosing each time you login to PACER to help facilitate managing the costs.

A measure was approved by the Judicial Conference of the United States in March 2001 stating that no fee is owed until a user accrues more than $10 worth of charges in a calendar year. Consequently, if an account does not accrue $10 worth of usage between January 1st and December 31st each year, all balances will be deleted from our records. This policy change will be effective for the calendar year of 2001, and statements will not be mailed to PACER users whose accounts do not have a balance due of at least $10. Once the balance due exceeds $10, a user will receive a statement by mail which includes the current and previous charges in a calendar year. Please read the announcement detailing this change."

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
It’s the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
cody

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 07:27:19 AM »

Barn owl, the clerk will also copy and forward any existing pages for a fee also, but the information is available free to the public unless there is a photocopy request, the electronic copying is viewed the same as a request for photocopy.
cody

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 07:58:42 AM »

If indeed this is a fresh start then thats commendable, it'll surely be an uphill battle to overcome the past behavior of Mr. Walker.  So far I see very little other than ploys that have been employed by him in the past, kinda like an old oil drum, but with a new coat of paint, looks great but still the same old oil drum.  Another statement that I found interesting was the comment that ALL damaged listed customers had been made whole, I haven't found any yet that were listed under the suits that have recieved any compensation for their losses, we have several on this board that have been hurt by Mr. Walkers past behavior, it would be more reasuring is they spoke up and verified that the new "owner" has, in fact, paid the past debts.  Incidentally, you list Mr. Walker as being homeless, that is not correct as his housing has been assured for a while at least. lol
GPD4

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 08:03:09 AM »

Very interesting, I never went that far with Pacer because I've always had an attorney doing it for me anyway.  I don't need it for this case, but I'll certainly use it in the future. And while I don't have a complete transcript of the case, if anyone would like to see what I have send me an address and I'll send you copies.  As I said at the beginning, it is public information anyway.
I'm not sure what I have cited that does not stand up, as you put it.  In order to preclude just that insinuation, I have provided enough for you to do your own research.  If anyone wants to talk to me, pick up the phone and call.  Otherwise continue your research, because I have zero to hide and I'm the one that chose to answer this thread anyway.
GPD4
GPD4

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 08:13:57 AM »

And again,
I did not say "all damaged listed customers".  I said "clients deemed harmed in the criminal case", which was just over $220,000.  Then I said that I completed (or am about to complete) the coaches that were in process when the Chapter 7 involuntary conversion took place, as opposed to taking these coaches that were almost completed and not finishing them or giving the clients credit for the work already completed.
GPD4
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 09:30:07 AM »

Might add…whatever you do...GPD4…make sure you are protected from old Walker’s customers who are seeking for refunds. I have seen many of his customer projects left unfinished to rust and left the financially hurting bus conversion’s owners while his business was in Arcadia, Florida area. This was before Walker start new business in PA area.

All in all I hope Sam realizes that he learned his mistake from all of this and so to moves on to a better future.

Sojourn for Christ, Gerald

BTW…I too learned from my mistake but thrive to correct it and moved on.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:01:18 AM by Sojourner » Logged

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

I wonder what Sam did with the three quarters of a million that he said he took out as a loan against the building?

GPD4, I wish you well as you take over this establishment. I hope that you are going to be able to make a go of this, after what Sam did. You certainly have a big enough building for whatever you want to do. BTW, did Sam ever raise the roof in the part that is farthest from the water tower?

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »

...  My name is George P. Dausch IV, and I am the owner of Next Level Coach, Inc., a Maryland corporation registered to do business in the State of Pennsylvania.
I purchased the furnishings, fixtures, assets, and intangibles of Walker Coach through a private sale of the Federal Bankruptcy Court when the company was placed into Chapter 7.  I also made restitution to the clients deemed harmed in the criminal case, as Mr. Walker is as close to penniless and homeless as possible.  Since that time, I have also acquired the real estate that Mr. Walker owned and used to operate his company. ...

Mr. Dausch,

So far, I have avoided weighing in on this discussion, because I have said at one time or another all I really need to say about Sam Walker.  And all of that is available in the archives, here and on the other board.

Since you've made these statements, though, I need to chime in.

If, in fact, you are also the owner of the following web site:
http://www.walkercustomer.com/Next_Level_Coachs.htm
then I need to point out that you are either up to the same old tricks, or you've inherited them.

Quite some time ago I was consulted by the Pennsylvania State Police, as part of their investigation, regarding misrepresentation by Mr. Walker of his coach inventory, specifically Neoplans.  The contact was initiated by them because I am something of an expert on Neoplan coaches in the US, and I had made previous statements in public questioning Mr. Walker's motives and integrity in placing photographs on his web site of stock that was actually not his, but rather was in the yard at Neoplan's Honey Brook facility.  Web site text and placement strongly suggested that these coaches were in the Walker inventory and available, if not actually a work product of Walker Coach.

Now I see on the web site above, in addition to several coaches that I strongly suspect are not part of the Walker inventory, pictures of a coach that has been for sale for several years at Music City RV in Nashville.  This coach is not, and never has been, a Neoplan, but Music City has been advertising it as such, in spite of my strong advice to the contrary.  These would be the leftmost two photos in the second row, as well as the four photos underneath the text "Neoplan, Spaceliner  Custom LCD Dash."  (The last photo in that batch is one of Mr. George Strait's Neoplan shortly after its conversion, also not done by Walker and never in Walker's inventory.)

This coach is most likely a Drögmöller (possibly a Super Comet), although it's impossible to know for sure.  In any case,
  • It was not converted by Walker coach, or Next Level.  It was converted by Pegasus.
  • It is not and never has been in the Walker or Next Level inventory.
  • The custom LCD dash is not something that Walker created or even knows anything about.

This is just another example of the exact behavior I testified about years ago: Walker, or his minions (or his successors?) surfing around the internet, finding pictures of coaches that look swoopy and can enhance the firm's business, and then plagiarizing them by putting them on his/your own web site.   The strong implication on the web site is that this coach is a Walker/Next Level creation -- the text immediately above the "Neoplan, Spaceliner  Custom LCD Dash" reads "Other models In service now.... "   Implying "these coaches have already left our shop and are now on the road."

I will accept the explanation that either your firm does not own and operate the above-mentioned web site (in which case I wonder how Mr. Walker, whom you claim is penniless, could still be funding it), or that the current content of the web site is merely left over from the previous administration, and you simply have not yet gotten to cleaning it up.  If the latter, please, do so soon, otherwise:

• you will have little or no credibility on this board, and
  • I will likely soon be having a very familiar conversation with law enforcement, if not in Pennsylvania, then in Maryland

You've purchased a business with a bad reputation -- you need to do extra duty to reverse that.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:52:07 PM by Sean » Logged

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »

Gee sure glad I  we bought a company with a good reputation! Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 06:14:13 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »

You've purchased a business with a bad reputation -- you need to do extra duty to reverse that.

Mr. Dausch, as Sean pointed out, you have a seriously uphill battle ahead of you rebuilding that company.  I don't understand what your motivation was to buy a company with such a soiled reputation.  But if it meant that even a few of the victims got compensated, then I am glad.

If you are serious about moving forward with the endeavor and doing honest business, I would suggest that it would be in your best interest to change the business name and replace the web site(s).  There really is no equity in the brand.   Not only is the brand image soiled, but as Sean pointed out, the site was part of the deception that ruined the company's reputation and caused legal trouble.
GPD4

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »

Good afternoon,
In reply to John316, there never was a 3/4 million dollar loan anywhere other than in Sam's mind.  And no work has been done to the building other than minimal maintenance until I get all of the necessary paperwork and legalities handled.  Then I will move forward with the building.
GPD4
mcibus2001

MCI

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »

you know who is being released wednesday
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

Really??? I hope that he has learned his lesson. It really is too bad all of this mess. He is probably just a hurting individual that has made a tremendous amount of bad decisions.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: