Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 20, 2018, 03:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update from Doug with the PD4106  (Read 100396 times)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »

busshawg,

I guess great minds think alike Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin.

God bless,

John

Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
cody

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 03:06:35 PM »

Ok now that settled, tell me what I can do to help. we got a busnut in trouble, lets get him out of trouble, tell me how I can do my part.
BigDougInOregon

Dulcius Ex Asperis!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

Is it costing you anything to keep the bus where it is? If not , or even if it is affordable, take a step back let it all settle for a few weeks. It will probably take a few weeks of running around and getting all worked up with either way you make your desion. If your anything like me your emotions probably have been on quite a trip themselves. Sometimes time has a way. Just food for thought. During this time other opportunities might come up , whether it's a good deal on parts or a good dollar for the bus.

It is costing me $55.00 a month, so not a deal breaker.  I am going to take a step back and leave her in storage until someone a lot more knowledgable than me can tell me what is wrong with her.  My emotions have been all over the board.  A lot more going on that I haven't discussed on the board but some of the fellas here know what I am talking about.  

Good advice.

Thanks

Doug

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Hoping for the open road someday in our PD4106-1035!

Check out our family blog:  www.TheFergyFarm.com
BigDougInOregon

Dulcius Ex Asperis!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »

Ok now that settled, tell me what I can do to help. we got a busnut in trouble, lets get him out of trouble, tell me how I can do my part.

Cody,

My wife has friends in the UP!  She perked right up when I read your signature.  She has been telling me for a year we need to look into moving to the UP.  Thank you for your input.  I can't believe the camaraderie.  What part of the UP are you from?

Doug

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Hoping for the open road someday in our PD4106-1035!

Check out our family blog:  www.TheFergyFarm.com
BigDougInOregon

Dulcius Ex Asperis!