Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 11:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please pray for my family  (Read 2991 times)
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »

Sorry to hear of your loss...you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...

Drive safely and be safe on your journey..

John and Jean

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
CAROLINABOY

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »

sorry for the loss of youre sister you will be in our prayers GOD BLESS

servant for JESUS CHRIST
Peabody

Bus wannabe,Gillig chassis,3208 cat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

So sorry to hear of your loss,my prayers are with you and your family. Hugs Peabody

Enjoy Life...This is not a rehearsal!
Want to make God laugh?        Make plans
Greg Roberts

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

You are all in our prayers sir. - Greg

Check out my Eagle 20 here: http://photobucket.com/GregRobertsEagle20
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 12:42:46 PM »

I just wanted to say I hope you had a safe trip.  You and your family are still in my prayers.  Cat

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »

I want to take this time to thank each and every one here for your thoughts and prayers for our family this last week. Our family came together not only to say good bye, but to celebrate her life. Wonda was truly love by all she came in contact with. I was touched by how many from the community turn out to honnor her. She was 82 yrs young and we all had a big laugh when the pastor said she loved going to bingo. LOL more than once when I called her she couldn't take to me because she didn't want to miss a call number. Yes there were tears, but tears are selfish as they come from our own hurting heart knowing that we have lost someone we love. She is at peace and in the hands of our Lord Jesus Christ now, and I can't think of a better place to be. Again thank you all for your prayers we truly felt them as the morning we left they we calling for heavy fog, and rain. when we got up at 3am that morning it had rained but was clear as a bell.

Dean
WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: