Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 12:34:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Glass for Bus  (Read 761 times)
sherriej

Ignore
« on: February 09, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »

Looking on where to start looking for glass for a Baby Fish Bowl Bus.  Please help I have no where to start this project!!! Sad
grantgoold

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 06:54:42 PM »

What year and model? I use to have a fishbowl and kept many of the front glass pieces. The rest was flat and easily replaceable!!

Let me know!

Grant
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 07:42:21 PM by grantgoold » Logged

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:12:35 AM »

you really need to post the model info...I have occasional access to a bunch of transit stuff as well.  Also, I have seen so many stored buses with the glass broken by vandals....if you get the glass and it is a hard to find glass, only install it at the very end of the project.  Might not be vandals either, might be you and a runaway hammer (I have broken a few panes of glass on my work vehicles over the years).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: