Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 07:16:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phil, please check the old board - someone really dumped a ton of bad spam  (Read 2067 times)
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2006, 07:35:10 AM »

Hi Phil

I am sure you will check the old board, but just wanted to make sure you knew that it was really dumped on. 

Maybe now is the time to pull the plug and set this board as the only MAK board.

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
mak

Southern California location

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 07:58:21 AM »

OK. I have asked Phil and Dennis (Dennis runs the BC magazine in Westminster, and maintaines the rest of the site) to change over to the new board... good buy old board... over 13 million hits in it's days. Served us well for a long time. Out with the old, in with the new.  We aslo have a new web address if anyone wants it. still goes to same place, just easier to tell people where it is. That is www.gobusing.com  (kinda like the commercials)
mak

I may have started it, but you'll have to finish it!
Located in So CA (Orange County)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 09:30:24 AM »

OK. I have asked Phil and Dennis (Dennis runs the BC magazine in Westminster, and maintaines the rest of the site) to change over to the new board... good buy old board... over 13 million hits in it's days. Served us well for a long time. Out with the old, in with the new.  We aslo have a new web address if anyone wants it. still goes to same place, just easier to tell people where it is. That is www.gobusing.com  (kinda like the commercials)
mak
MAK people are always tell'n me where to go but it's never gobusing.com! LOL

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
plyons
Administrator

Bussin' in Tennessee

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 12:52:45 PM »

Hi Phil

I am sure you will check the old board, but just wanted to make sure you knew that it was really dumped on.

Maybe now is the time to pull the plug and set this board as the only MAK board.

Old board is finished. Didn't make it all the way to the 15th. All functionality is removed. You can still see some of the old posts - for a while anyways..

If anything there doesn't belong - please don't hesitate to let me know.

Hope this helps,
Phil
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 12:58:09 PM by plyons » Logged
Dallas

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »

I feel like I'm saying good bye to an old and trusted friend.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: