Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 02, 2014, 05:33:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Mini-max brake can!  (Read 723 times)
unknlgnd

Ignore
« on: February 12, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »

Hello, I am new to this board. I own a 4106 and am in need of a replacement Mini-Max brake can manufactured by ITI. I need to locate one as soon as possible, so any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you              Aaron
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:37:14 PM by unknlgnd » Logged
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

Where are you in the USA?

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
unknlgnd

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 01:12:49 AM »

Hi, I'm currently in southern Nevada, but I'll pay shipping if you have an idea where I might locate one. I'm supposed to be in Seattle in about three weeks, and don't like the proposition of having to take the van instead. Thanks for the response.       Aaron
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 11:31:57 AM »

This brings up an interesting question. If the parking brake spring is caged on a spring brake, with adequate air pressure will the service brake still function (if no problems in service brake part of spring brake)? My thinking is that it will as all you have done is prevent the spring for setting the brake by caging it.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: