Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 07:16:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foolsgold Update  (Read 3366 times)
Blacksheep

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 07:15:08 AM »

Cody they come even before we start poppin! Gonna start doing cotton candy shortly too! Low cost, big profits!

Paso, although they are canadian, I ended up dealing with someone in the states named Vasquez! Go figure!

Ace
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 11:20:31 AM »

I had an absolutely awful experience with Prevost's accounting department but have had nothing but good experiences with their parts people.  Somebody in their Mira Loma shop charged a $250 repair bill (can't imagine what you could fix on a Prevost for that little) to my serial number.  The repairs were for a 3 or 4 year old H3.  Mira Loma sent the bill to Quebec and it ended up on my account somehow.  I phoned Mira Loma and told them that as long as they would guarantee to have the keys ready I would fly into L.A. to pay the bill and pick it up.  They didn't take me up on my offer and then it took me close to a year to get the charge off my account.  I ended up talking to Volvo's national service manager before I got it resolved.  But I have nothing but good to say about the parts people and contrary to popular opinion I don't find their pricing out of line at all.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

Goes to show the quality and caliper of this shop! They definitely are on top of things!

Ace

yep, just like i told you ace.  let me know when you need another recommendation for a good shop! lol (as Cody says).
and i'll bet they'll be glad to see you go.  you cna't be smilin much after that much pain, no matter how big the check from prevost.  i'd need a couple days to breathe and put my smile back in place.

go to flywheeler's and relax.  take Susan, of course.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
Blacksheep

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 07:03:27 PM »

Uh Tom aren't you a little confused? LOL
Not too worried about the bill. It is what it is!
As for them glad to get rid of me? Don't think so. You see, I've been sort of helping get a prevost striped for new paint which should go on tomorrow. white enamel on roof. White base coat. Pearl over the white. Clear on the white base coat, and that is after the red, black stripes that are outlined in gold. Talk about a LOT of tape!

Ill probably make that place a regular stopping joint after work. Hey maybe its the fumes I've been inhaling. It does sort of bring back my woodstock memories! LOL

Ace
Blacksheep

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »

Ahh what a good feeling it is to have my bill paid in full! And it wasn't all that bad after all that was done! I'll tell you. If you ever need a shop with a pit to do ANY type bus work, Central Florida Bus Repair is the place. AND if you need or want your bus painted at a really decent price, they will do that too! I am amazed to finally see the results of the Prevost that is in there now that everyone has chipped in to get done! The 2 gal of clear goes on tomorrow and so far its looking really good!
If I'm not too busy I will bring my bus home tomorrow too!
Final bill...$1380.00
Not shabby at all!

Ace
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: