Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 18, 2014, 11:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a question about mini-maxes...? ANy one have good info on them?  (Read 2565 times)
gus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »

Sorry I got off track and somehow missed out on this string after my first post.

My weather has been miserable but I'll do my best to get some photos in the next few days.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 08:03:47 AM »

One of the things I simply love about my transit is that AMGeneral used all off the shelf generic stuff in the bus.  It has truck type spring emergency brakes that are easily obtainable.  If you are retrofitting your bus, stay with something you can easily get.  Finding a wrecked truck would be a good supplier for your project.  Then just keep that make, model and serial number of that truck and you'll always be able to get parts for it.  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 08:24:08 AM »

Sorry I got off track and somehow missed out on this string after my first post.

My weather has been miserable but I'll do my best to get some photos in the next few days.

That be nice of you to take photos of it when you can. Thank you.
Greatly appreciate your efforts.

Sojourn for Christ, Gerald

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: