Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 01, 2014, 01:57:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Kerr  (Read 2404 times)
Dallas

« on: February 15, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »

It saddens my heart to note that Craig Kerr, a long time bus nut and a fine musician passed away yesterday, February 14th, 2009 of cancer at the age of 55.

Craig was a good friend of mine whom I met when he came up to Florence, SC to purchase one GMC PD4905 and ended up with another.
I helped him do a lot of work on his bus to get it ready to head down to Florida, and saw him a few more times as our paths crossed on his way to Pennsylvania and then on to St. Louis.
He wasn't too well known in the bus conversion bulletin boars, but a good person none the less.

Craig, My friend, I will miss you.

Dallas

Obituary: http://www.slackfuneralhome.com/runtime.php?SiteId=4663&NavigatorId=65320

Craigs Website: http://www.crazycraigkerr.com/
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »

Dallas and I both thought Craig was such a super guy and a great musician.  He didn't post much on the board but he loved his bus, his dogs and his family.  If anyone knows someone that would like to love 2 very big dogs let us know.  These dogs must stay together and are used to lots of love and space. 

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »

55 is so young. He looked like a fun and talented man. Sorry to hear about his passing.

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
BigDougInOregon

Dulcius Ex Asperis!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 06:14:24 AM »

Dallas and I both thought Craig was such a super guy and a great musician.  He didn't post much on the board but he loved his bus, his dogs and his family.  If anyone knows someone that would like to love 2 very big dogs let us know.  These dogs must stay together and are used to lots of love and space. 

Cat and Dallas,

Sad to see someone so full of life to be taken so young.  God must have needed him more than we did.  We are dog lovers, and our big boy (Mac) would love companions, we just aren't in a position to take any more dogs on.  I will check back with you once we get to wherever we are going and if they haven't found a good home, and we have the space, we will see what we can do to bring them to our house.

Doug

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Hoping for the open road someday in our PD4106-1035!

Check out our family blog:  www.TheFergyFarm.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: