Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 23, 2014, 01:26:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And the Good News is......  (Read 918 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: June 29, 2006, 02:35:49 PM »

Traveled over to Dave's Coach & Truck today and the first great surprise was that I had the opportunity not only to meet Uncle Ned, and his dad, but to go to lunch with them.  We had a party!  Great guys...both!

And the rest of the story I that the "Road Princess" MIGHT be finished by tomorrow evening!  For sure that put a hitch in my gitalong!

Now, if I can only get Sarge to lift one cheek I might be able to slide the checkbook out from under her and pick it up either on Saturday or Monday.  Since Dave doesn't normally work on Saturday I really wouldn't want to put him out on a day off...y'know having to get behind the wheel of my baby and show me how all the things he did will make her much more of a Princess than she was.  I know, even though he's a solid even tempered guy, he won't have the touch and the soft loving hands that she's used to. Wink

But I sure do want to hear those Jakes snort at about 2000 RPM's when he takes his foot off the pedal! Grin

Everything he's done has been done with a great deal of craftsmanship so I know this guy loves buses.  And no, I'm not on his payroll. Cry

Final report when I get down off Black Mountain, Balsam and Cowee Mountain. Wink

NCbob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 02:46:40 PM »

Sounds great Bob!
After all your problems with the old girl, It'll be good to hear her purr.

Oh, and the bus should be much better too! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(Sorry Jackie, Cat will chastize me severely when she gets home!) Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Grin

Melody ( to the tune of the Chilis Ad).....♫♫♫... Bob's gettin' his baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back, baby back!♫♫♫ [/b]
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »

Dallas that last reply reminded me of a rib commercial from some place I know I've heard it on the radio somewhere! But right now it made me hungry so I'll try'n remember where I heard it and let ya know when I get back from Applebee's and some baby back ribs!

Oh yeah Bob glad to hear ya might be get'n yer Baby back about Wednsday. (Tuesday is the 4th of July & also the birthday of this great nation even if it controled from such a lame gubberment!) Opps didn't mean to put a damper on yer parade, ya might wanna go over during the day and wait fer it and then camp out inhis lot and come home Saturday morn'n! Jest a thought! I  jest found out it was a holiday week-end about 5 PM tonight! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: