Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 20, 2014, 09:11:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: calender  (Read 2872 times)
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

is there an actual calendar of "events"? Tongue
RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »

Not in the sense of a wall calendar with various events penciled in.

That would be an interesting project for the moderators, though!

The next bus gathering coming up that I'm aware of is in Quartzsite, AZ the weekend of Jan 15-18.

There's also Bussin' USA, outside Salem OR, that takes place the middle of June.

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 03:15:40 AM »

there is one 4 birthdays.y not one 4 the actual events right? would probably boost attendance if it was easier 2 see & plan Cool
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 07:38:32 AM by circusboy90210 » Logged
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 08:39:36 AM »

Interesting point.  When I scroll to the bottom of the calendar page there are buttons labeled "Post Event" on the bottom bar.  I'm not sure if I see them because I'm a moderator or if they open to everyone.  Someone (non moderator)please take a look and reply back to let us know.   Thanks.
RJ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »

Interesting point.  When I scroll to the bottom of the calendar page there are buttons labeled "Post Event" on the bottom bar.  I'm not sure if I see them because I'm a moderator or if they open to everyone.  Someone (non moderator)please take a look and reply back to let us know.   Thanks.

HTR -

The only buttons showing, top or bottom, on my screen's calendar page are "Mark Read", "Notify", "New Topic", and "Post New Poll"

I suspect Dallas' better half picks up the birthdays from the registration pages, since I don't see any calendar with those items on it. . .

OOPS!!  I stand corrected!!  I was looking at the "Calendar" section under BBS headings, not under the "Calendar" button at the top of the screen next to "My Messages".  And yes, when I clicked on and looked at the page, there is a button on the bottom right for "Post Event".

FWIW & HTH. . .

Wink
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 08:47:49 AM by RJ » Logged

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 05:14:35 PM »

RJ, Thanks for the heads up! I never went there before cause I always assumed it was here. Hot dang, Thanks! Wink

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
RJ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2009, 08:06:31 PM »

Paul -

Actually, we have CircusBoy to thank for this. . . he's the one that piqued my interest and further poking around.

Wink

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
circusboy90210
Chat Banned

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

still wating for a real calender just like th bday one but for other event's this really would help people attend events. I would like bus ralley's be as big as vw bug bashes. just a thought
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »

CB, the "birthday calendar" is also the event calendar and as RJ noted, anyone can post to it.

I just tried out the "Post Event" button using the FMCA Perry, GA rally that Nick posted in the rally/event thread on the main board.

On the plus side, it automatically creates a post in the Calendar board with the details and marks the calendar (same one that has the birthdays) with a link to the full post.

On the negative side, it doesn't accept a date range, so it will only mark one day on the calendar per posting.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 05:36:32 AM »

Hi Guy's,

This is the calender page
http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?action=calendar

It is the button at the top of your start page. You can post events in the daily boxes.

Circus boy, your b-day is submited in your profile and automaticly added to the calender

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: