Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 29, 2014, 04:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daytona Bike Week and...  (Read 15913 times)
Dallas

« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »

Ace,

It's a little known fact that if you go fast enough, you CAN get the Honda into a bay.

Heck, I wasn't going all that fast in 1974 and managed to get a deuce and a half into a bay... Pier 51 in Seattle.
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »

Ace,

It's a little known fact that if you go fast enough, you CAN get the Honda into a bay.

Heck, I wasn't going all that fast in 1974 and managed to get a deuce and a half into a bay... Pier 51 in Seattle.

Something tells me nobody was all that impressed with your feat LOL

Dallas

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »

The Army and the Navy sure were!

Ace,

Something tells me nobody was all that impressed with your feat LOL
DaveG

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

Check this out (if you haven't seen it before)  http://lakeblueridgemarina.com/Gallery/The_Bus
Has a Harley in the bay of the Prevost.

Maybe some of you could comment.
Blacksheep

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »

I can get my golf cart in the bay IF I take the top off or lower it about 3-4 inches. As for the bike? I don't think I want to get in the habit of lowering the handlebars each time I load it and then re-set them when I want to ride! Now that I think about it, my bike has straight handlebars so they can't be lowered! And he also took off the windshield! That's a lot of work to just haul the bike. Me, I'm sticking to an enclosed trailer for one or both!
Don't know how he did it but a little more than what I want to do!

Ace
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: