Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 05:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Daytona Bike Week and...  (Read 17123 times)
Dallas

« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »

Ace,

It's a little known fact that if you go fast enough, you CAN get the Honda into a bay.

Heck, I wasn't going all that fast in 1974 and managed to get a deuce and a half into a bay... Pier 51 in Seattle.
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »

Ace,

It's a little known fact that if you go fast enough, you CAN get the Honda into a bay.

Heck, I wasn't going all that fast in 1974 and managed to get a deuce and a half into a bay... Pier 51 in Seattle.

Something tells me nobody was all that impressed with your feat LOL

Dallas

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »

The Army and the Navy sure were!

Ace,

Something tells me nobody was all that impressed with your feat LOL
DaveG

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2009, 04:02:17 PM »

Check this out (if you haven't seen it before)  http://lakeblueridgemarina.com/Gallery/The_Bus
Has a Harley in the bay of the Prevost.

Maybe some of you could comment.
Blacksheep

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »

I can get my golf cart in the bay IF I take the top off or lower it about 3-4 inches. As for the bike? I don't think I want to get in the habit of lowering the handlebars each time I load it and then re-set them when I want to ride! Now that I think about it, my bike has straight handlebars so they can't be lowered! And he also took off the windshield! That's a lot of work to just haul the bike. Me, I'm sticking to an enclosed trailer for one or both!
Don't know how he did it but a little more than what I want to do!

Ace
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: