Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 03:13:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which side of the bus does a cop approach  (Read 2473 times)
cody

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

One of the most bizzare stops I've been involved in was me being pulled over by a county sheriffs deputy, I was in a state patrol cruiser and the officer was quite convinced I hadn't used my turn signals, (I hadn't lol), while I sat on the side of the road I recieved a call but the deputy refused to allow me to respond to the call, I could have pulled jurisdiction and should have but instead I let the rookie dig a hole, my captain had him for lunch the next day lol.
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »

Cody, in SC the Highway Patrol suggested women keep going for safety.  I can't remember if the woman in question was in SC or not  since we move a good bit but she is looking at at least one year in prison for "failure to stop and evading police" even though he acknowledged that she used her flashers and slowed way down.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: