Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 15, 2017, 02:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a transport south  (Read 898 times)
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« on: March 18, 2009, 07:35:05 PM »

We need to move a split AC unit from Central Oregon coast to Tucson Arizona area. 2 boxes about 2 feet square each. Fairly heavy. If anyone is going south on 101 with room in a bay and passing through Reedsport or Coosbay and could help out a fellow busnut that needs AC this summer in AZ, let me or Airbag know. You can PM me at w.decker at yahoo.com. Maybe we can make this a shuffle and follow its progress from one nut to the next. Anyone game? Anyone want to get the ball rolling Grin?
Thanks in advance,
Will

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 07:53:47 PM »

I can help in late June when we come that way but it will be in late June   good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 08:29:42 PM »

Luvrbus.
I'm sure Rick is in a bigger hurry for it than I am to see it go down the road, but I will make a note of that time frame. We really appreciate the offer. Will you be at the Bus Rally in Rickreal this year? The wife and I are going to try to make that one. Unfortunately, most summers are rather hectic for us. Again, thank you for the kind offer, we'll keep you posted.
BTW- Rick says he has some cold ones down there if that will speed things up LOL Shocked

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »

Will, if somebody can get it to the Vegas area I can get it to Rick the last week of April on my way to Texas and the Eagle rally at Breaux Bridge.We will probably go to Bus'n USA several of the Eagle group are going to stop over on the way to the Ennis Mountain rally in Montana this year in July. I coming because I need some paint repair from Mike Wilson in Eugene and get a 3 axle alignment from Dick Kaiser there, also  it is tire time and Oregon is the only place I buy tires.   good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Airbag

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

You guys are wonderful and any help is appreciated. Time is no huge concern. I will chip in on some fuel for ya. Thanks in advance.

Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: