Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 05:32:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4104 or 4106  (Read 4326 times)
Flyboy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

Thanks guys,

I've had the rad out after a little incident in Mexico last year, it is fairly straight forward.  As far as accessing the muff from there, next to impossible 'cause of limited access.  I'll take a look throught the access panel then.

Gus,

I'll PM you with my e-mail address, would appreciate the pics and info.  What division is your son in at Everett?  60 of us from Air Canada took a tour of the triple 7 and 787 last year.  My confidence in Boeing equipment increased from high to very high after meeting the guys down there.  Nothing like American know how when it comes to building airplanes!!  Like they say..."Airbuses are built by stupid people for smart people to fly, Boeings are designed and built by smart people for stupid people to fly." Grin

Aron.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:37:14 AM by Flyboy » Logged

IF IT AIN'T BOEING, I'M NOT GOING!
johns4104s

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 07:56:57 PM »

I have changed out the complete cradle, I don't re comend you do it.. I have not checked the access though the radiator side but it only takes 2 or so hours to pull it by yourself.

John
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: