Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 01:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help needed u-joint for eagle model 10 miter box drive shaft  (Read 1197 times)
Sanity Fix

Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt

Ignore
« on: July 02, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »

can someone tell me a part number or size for these universal joints? supplier in north texas/ southern oklahoma?

Mike/Brenda/Paige
bus05eagle

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »

the u joints are are easy to find at Napa auto i got one last year a sherman tex for about 12 bucks just take it with you and they will have it or get you one the next day I think the parts man said they were 1 ton chev truck
Sanity Fix

Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »

Thanks for the info on the u-joint problem.  You were right, NAPA auto parts had the fix.  Part #331, but the price went up, its now $15.69 a piece.

Mike/Brenda/Paige
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 09:13:07 PM »

the u joints are are easy to find at Napa auto i got one last year a sherman tex for about 12 bucks just take it with you and they will have it or get you one the next day I think the parts man said they were 1 ton chev truck

To be slightly more specific it's a late '70s to late '80s model Chevy/GMC 1 ton w/454 ! (ok you can quit laffin' now that's really what the counter man down at my NAPA told me about 5 yrs ago when I had him match one up!)  Grin BK

Grin Cheesy Wink Knuckle's TN Fall Bus Bash Halloween Weekend 10-26th thru 31st UNion City, TN Smiley Shocked Cool

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: