Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
January 25, 2015, 08:17:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Next Bus?  (Read 5 times)
Alan N
Online Online

Posts: 2

1975 Gillig 636

« on: Today at 08:15:37 PM »

Just dreaming, thinking. My current bus is a skoolie, Gillig 636 with 3208 cat @ 250 hp, 5 speed manual trans. Bought and converted for a specific trip. Alaska. Did that. I would like something nicer, faster. Preferably with a mechanical engine (not a Detroit) and manual trans. 35 foot is long enough. 102 wide would be nice. I know next to  nothing about transit buses. What should I be looking for? I would welcome your thoughts and reasons for same. Thanks Alan

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!