Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 11, 2017, 09:30:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Painting  (Read 409 times)
rusty

Ignore
« on: December 08, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »

Does anyone know anything about One Extreme luxury Motor coach in California?
Is the owner Alberto Ahumada and did he work for the paint dept at one time about 14 years ago. He is a very talented man and I would like to get ahold of him but I can not find a contact. ( i am sure it is due to the fact I am not smart enough with these computers)

Thank You Wayne
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 11:21:03 AM »

Wayne if they are still around the number I have on a card is 951-201-8676,they had a booth at Quartzsite but I didn't see it last year 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:34:11 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
windtrader

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 12:53:50 PM »

same number as Cliff has.
http://onextreme.com/contact/

Don F
1976 MCI/TMC MC-8 #1286
Fully converted (June 2017)
Boomer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 09:37:13 PM »

I was scrolling through his gallery and noticed what looked like that new water transfer procedure on a dashboard.  That is some trick stuff.  Hundreds of designs that can be applied to just about any surface.  The vintage wood grain stuff is awesome.  Anybody used it?

'81 Eagle 15/45, NO MORE
'47 GM PD3751-438
'65 Crown Atomic, NO MORE
Vancouver, WA USA
rusty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:52:31 AM »

Thank You Clifford and Don that is the number and that is the Alberto that I know. This man Is a genius with an air brush. If you have seen my mural and the ribbon on the side of my 05 you know what I am talking about. Does anyone know what their painting is like now? Sometimes when the driver quits driving and starts watching his busses go in and out the door thing change. I will do a search on Jon's website to see if anyone over there has used them. I would ask over there but for some reason I can't get in. I hope it is not because I drive an Eagle Smiley

Thank You Wayne
Ed Hackenbruch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:27:07 AM »

" I hope it is not because i drive an Eagle".  We try to overlook that Wayne!   Grin 

1968 MCI 5A with 8V71 and Allison MT644 transmission.  Western USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: