Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 03:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone going to the Albuquerque Rally April 17-20?  (Read 1031 times)
TomC

Ignore
« on: April 04, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »

I am leaving next Saturday to meander my way to Albuquerque to arrive Thursday April 16 one day early for The Rally sponsored by Camping World, Trailer Life, Motorhome magazines.  We're staying at the Balloon Fiesta Park (they're estimating around 3,000 rigs), and have shuttle buses to the Expo New Mexico Fairgrounds for all activities.  Neal Sedaka, Papa Do RunRun, and others will be performing.  Should be a fun time-and especially a good excuse to get out of L.A. for a few days.  Hope to see some of you there!  Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 07:41:29 AM »

We'll be there & I'd really like to meet you Tom.  I always look for your posts here - would like to shake your hand or buy you a cool adult beverage.  When Mama gets up I will edit this with the info about wherever they have us booked into.  We'll be the frenchy-bus with the new awning and we are booked to arrive on the 16th as well.

I guess we are in Balloon Fiesta Park as well.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:53:41 AM by bobofthenorth » Logged

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Kmon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 08:09:03 AM »

My wife and I are going to be arriving on Thursday afternoon.  Will be great to meet some other busnuts while there at the rally.  I will also provide an adult beverage or 2 if thats what it takes to meet some fellow busnuts!

Keith

1989 MCI 102A3
8V92
Melbo

MC8 under construction

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 09:10:29 AM »

I will be in town that weekend --- I live in albuquerque --- and I would like to meet any busnut that makes it to town for the RALLY

On a side note I don't think the Rally people will promote this but they are on the same weekend

http://www.autospectator.com/cars/events/2009-new-mexico-international-auto-show

You can PM me or just email me melmull@gmail.com

I also have some rivets for BOTN and I took no safety precautions with them -- I hope they don't spontaneously combust like LED's are known to.

Melbo

P.S. Billie told me that Saturday Afternoon April 18th will be a founders day celebration with festivities from noon til 5:00 pm it is free and family friendly -- here is the web site
http://www.cabq.gov/crs/fiestas-de-albuquerque.html

If it won't go FORCE it ---- if it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway
Albuquerque, NM   MC8 L10 Cummins ZF
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 09:55:14 AM »

That's right - its Melbo's town.  We will expect to be appropriately hosted.   Grin

Glad to hear the rivets arrived safely. 

R.J.(Bob) Evans
My website
Our weblog
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 07:30:49 AM »

Guys, there are 5 Eagle owners in Albuquerque I don't know if they will be at the rally or not but will check and see.  Bob here is a site for the spray on lining  that you like www.smithsultimate.com a Eagle owner in Albuquerque        good luck
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:39:20 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 09:21:17 AM »

Lot 1, Row 15, Site 14 - sort of the SW corner of the grass.  About 6 or 7 coaches in from the south fence & the second row in from the west fence. 

Cocktails today (Thursday) @ 5:00 under my new awning.  If I get around to it there will be a fish with a whirly tail flying overhead.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
My website
Our weblog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: