Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 08:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reverse image back up cameras?  (Read 5266 times)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 05:43:09 AM »

We have the voyager setup. Backup camera (reversed image), the flat screen monitor, and two side camera's. We have really like them.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 05:58:48 AM »

I have the 3 camera Sony with sound and a measuring screen comes in handy when hooking up a trailer , a tow vehicle or backing into a tight area.     good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
happycamperbrat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:12:38 AM »

Thank you everyone for your replies, this has given me a lot to think about!

The Little GTO is a 102" wide and 40' long 1983 GMC RTS II and my name is Teresa in case I forgot to sign my post
johns4104s

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 05:28:27 AM »

Richard,

Will this wireless signal work from out side at the rear to the front?? Is it 110volt or 12 volt?? Sure would be a easy installation if it will.

Thanks

John
PP
Will & Wife

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 09:16:57 AM »

Wally World carries the wireless for under 100 bucks and we all know how good their return policy is if it doesn't do the job. I bought my last camera from Radio Shack for $30 and it works every bit as good as the expensive one that my converter destroyed. Has infrared which is questionable, sound, motion detector, and comes with 59' of cable and adapters and works on 12V, It includes a 120V/12VDC adapter powersource because it is actually a home security camera.

I like it and the price is right, Will

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 12:24:24 PM »

Is it possible to use my flat panel T V screen to display the rear view while driving?  My 17 inch laptop would also be a desired option as I will have that beside me to run GPS and Map and Silverleaf.  I hope to put all that on the TV  flat panel, as well.

Thanks,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »

Is it possible to use my flat panel T V screen to display the rear view while driving?  My 17 inch laptop would also be a desired option as I will have that beside me to run GPS and Map and Silverleaf.

Yes but...

Illegal in many states.  The TV screen might pass muster, if you can prove that it can only display the rear view when the ignition is on (all other video sources are locked out).

The laptop is out on all scores in several states, even if you claim it is for "navigation."  The reason being that it can easily be used for something else.

In California, there can't even be a laptop in the front seat area, even if it is visible only to the passenger.  It is a $345 ticket, and is considered a "primary offense," meaning they can stop you just for that reason.  Dedicated navigation systems like a GPS are exempt.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: