Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 24, 2014, 02:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK I'M Ready to tell all  (Read 3722 times)
ol713

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »

Shoot. . . I've been a busnut since I was a kid, and rode this bus back when it was new in 1955.  Used to sit in the front seat across from the driver, and marvel at him making change and shifting the manual gearbox at the same time. . .

I've even had the wonderful opportunity to drive it, too - whooo hooo!

Plus I own a bus that used to belong to a company I worked for - and it was my favorite in the fleet at the time!

Pretty sad, eh?

Hi Russ;
          This looks alll too familiar,  do you work in Williams, Ca?  Saw a siimilar bus and similar story when I
          stopped by.  Name of company is Coach Services in Williams.      Thanks,    Merle.

RJ
Former Giant Greenbrier Owner

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 10:48:17 PM »

Merle -

I'm in Fresno.

Bus is owned by the Pacific Bus Museum, it's stored at their facility in Fremont, CA.

Coach Services also has several of the PBM's fleet parked around his place.  If you saw 246 in Williams, it was probably up there to either have Ted do some work on it, or on a "work party" run.

FWIW. . .

RJ Long
PD4106-2784 No More
Fresno CA
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: