Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 02:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, your Online mags will be safe.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TDH 5303 top speed???  (Read 4761 times)
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »

Paso

Will you scan the next page (19) in that book for me?  I have been trouble shooting an electrical problem with the neutral solenoid switch and the manual I have has no electrical diagram. 

Thanks in Advance!

Scratch That... I see page 19 in your previous post!

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »

Those old GM manuals are the greatest!

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
TradeCities

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

I appreciate you hard work on getting me the manual. That stuff is awesome.
TradeCities

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »

Well the maiden voyage is finished, We headed out for a 70 mile drive on Saturday. She is running 50 -55 mph. On decent upgrades I drop to about 40 mph. I think my rings are worn out b/c she smoke a lot in the mornings and I am getting a bunch of oil out of my blower box drain. I guess I will in frame the old girl after we make a couple more trips. I also learned that my starer is bad because when the engine is at operating temp. She will not start. I originally thought it was the alternator not charging then after it sat over night it started up just fine. I will replace that this week. I am headed to Abilene State Park this coming weekend which is a 230 mile trek for my house. I will keep everyone posted on the trip. This time we are going to be towing a SUV so we will see how that goes. Thanks for everyone's support and advise along the way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: