Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 07:08:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TDH 5303 top speed???  (Read 4699 times)
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »

Paso

Will you scan the next page (19) in that book for me?  I have been trouble shooting an electrical problem with the neutral solenoid switch and the manual I have has no electrical diagram. 

Thanks in Advance!

Scratch That... I see page 19 in your previous post!

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 12:37:17 PM »

Those old GM manuals are the greatest!

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
TradeCities

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »

I appreciate you hard work on getting me the manual. That stuff is awesome.
TradeCities

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »

Well the maiden voyage is finished, We headed out for a 70 mile drive on Saturday. She is running 50 -55 mph. On decent upgrades I drop to about 40 mph. I think my rings are worn out b/c she smoke a lot in the mornings and I am getting a bunch of oil out of my blower box drain. I guess I will in frame the old girl after we make a couple more trips. I also learned that my starer is bad because when the engine is at operating temp. She will not start. I originally thought it was the alternator not charging then after it sat over night it started up just fine. I will replace that this week. I am headed to Abilene State Park this coming weekend which is a 230 mile trek for my house. I will keep everyone posted on the trip. This time we are going to be towing a SUV so we will see how that goes. Thanks for everyone's support and advise along the way.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: