Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 08:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little more..  (Read 785 times)
Brill-o

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2006, 07:15:39 PM »

Good eve’everyone-

I have a small but significant (to me, anyway) update to offer up-

But first let me thank Busted Knuckle for the link to the engine manual.
Thank you so much!
I considered it, but decided against it at this time because 46 Brillbus gave me enough stats’ (a wealth of info!) to try and get it started—
I figured I would only spend the money on oil—just in case there’s more wrong than meets the eye or ear.

Also, Id like to thank the mates for a wonderful chat last week!
A very interesting and informative bunch! I never knew someone could drink themselves to bed! You are a thirsty lot!

I appreciate the time everyone took to help me with questions and related facts that I needed to understand. A great help-
I’ll be back..

So here would be the pics after (!) she’s had a bath-
Plus, I tried to include pics of the engine and other related parts-

I’ve had more trouble loading pics here than anywhere. I have resized the pics, and redone them several times…the files are small enough, but it keeps telling me they’re too large Angry
…I give up! Cry

I was going to keep trying, but I would like to get some sleep before tomorrow morn’!

I’ll have the dist, points and plugs out and cleaned, plus change the oil in the next day or two..

Then I’m hoping to have a very favorable post—every digit will be crossed!

Until then-

Cheers..

Mind the Gap!
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

You may wish to send the unedited photos to Dallas or Richard...they'll fix'em up and post them for you. 
For that matter so could I...if you can attach them to email, fire them over here and I'll shrink and post them for you...may be Wed.  We've been out most of today...(I did get a lot of piddlin bus things done today!) and we'll be out most of tomorrow. 
It was HOT here today...!!!  I lost 10 lbs (guessing?) working in the heat!
I wanna hear that Hall Scott run dude!  I'd love to live nearby just to see how that thing works....and tell you how to do the job! Wink
I can't help myself... Huh  I just like to help!
I'll leave the writin part off and you can quote the pix and fill in your own description.
Cheers, JR
Cool

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 12:30:45 AM »

Like JR said, you can send the Pictures to Richard or me and we'll resize them for you.
I really want to hear that old girl fire up too!
Be sure to keep a photo journal of the total process, so you can look back where you've been when it seems like you aren't getting any where.

Dallas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: